What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

finally got my socks from new york

Nice pickup.

Found some breast cancer socks at the Aurora IL outlet and used the F&F discount on them. Very happy with them.

For those looking for the Navy USA socks in a Lagre I ordered two pairs from Tanger Outlet in Locust Grove, Georgia this past week around wendsday and they still had some in the navy and the white and red elites. It could be worth the try to call em up, they might still have some. their number is 770-914-6877

man where can i get the elite usa for retail? been looking for like a month, miss when ndc had them 2 weeks ago, only had small left, just seen someone tweet a pair selling for $50 and had to shake my damn head. They just some socks with a simple star on them!!!
eastbay rep whats the latest???
We are still expecting to receive a shipment in for them during the middle of August. If I see them come in while I am here, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Looks like Myrtle Beach had an abundance of orders from last week and some didn't get shipped until Wednesday the 25th. Got kinda worried mine got lost in the mail.

Just got my USA Elites in. 2 pairs of each. I agree with some of you guys that the quality on these isn't on par with the rest of the elites and the L feels really small.

So I wore a pair of USA Elites twice already, and I can already tell they do not feel the same nor is the quality better then the original elite socks. They are worse. Very disappointed.
Wore them for basketball or just hanging around?

Curious to see why they arent better quality.

Looks like Myrtle Beach had an abundance of orders from last week and some didn't get shipped until Wednesday the 25th. Got kinda worried mine got lost in the mail.

Wait what? They had the Team USA ones. I was there twice this week and scooped some Breast Cancer ones.

I wore my usa's to hoop in, didnt really notice any "quality" issues. Then I washed them and they came out all frayed.

played ball last night in my usa elites and i def prefer using mediums now. im a size 10.5 to 11 so large is suggested but i like the height and fit of the mediums. also. there were 2 dudes on the other team wearing those custom screen printed elites i see on here and i dont know how u guys rock them but they looked foolish. plus they couldnt shoot or defend so that made it even better

Matter of fact I totally forgot I have a pair of the Elite 2.0, not the USA but the black/grey/blue ones, They do feel a bit thinner than the regular elite socks.

played ball last night in my usa elites and i def prefer using mediums now. im a size 10.5 to 11 so large is suggested but i like the height and fit of the mediums. also. there were 2 dudes on the other team wearing those custom screen printed elites i see on here and i dont know how u guys rock them but they looked foolish. plus they couldnt shoot or defend so that made it even better
You think you could post pics if you ever get a chance? I've always thought larges were a little too long for my liking and was curious to how long mediums were on legs.

I went into my local Nike Outlet (Folsom) on Friday to pick up some oval Nike laces and saw an employee wearing USA Basketball Elite 2.0's. I asked if they had any USA's in stock and he said they had a bunch of pairs the last two days, but a bunch of guys came in and bought 20 pairs each. He then said that Nike Outlet Vacaville has a bunch of the USA's.

Like others in the thread have mentioned, I think it is funny that guys are wasting their time trying to sell these making around a $5-10 profit per pair. It is just not worth the time and hassle. It would be easier to pick up an extra shift at work or a second job. :lol:

Wore my USA's twice. Washed them twice. Quality is nowhere near my regular elites. turn your regular elites inside out and turn the USA ones inside out you'll see the difference.

You think you could post pics if you ever get a chance? I've always thought larges were a little too long for my liking and was curious to how long mediums were on legs.
just threw them in the wash but when theyre clean ill post some. looks like ill have to hang dry them from what that guy was saying quality wise. but yeah. the larges on me tend to go slightly above my calves and i dont like it nor do i like having to adjust the socks to get them lower. w mediums they are right under my calves at full length and just feel better. w the larges they felt kind of scrunched in whatever shoes i was wearing

Wait what? They had the Team USA ones. I was there twice this week and scooped some Breast Cancer ones.

They were taking phone orders about a week and a half ago. I'm assuming they ran out of all their stock due to that.

^

I hand wash/hang dry all my elites.

You're obviously fine in the wash too, I just do it cause I use them too frequently/lose them in the wash easily.

Back
Top Bottom