What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by BecomeLegendary

I'm a size 12 (and only 14 pray to God my foot doesnt grow any more) and i like the XLs. the L is kinda small and when i double sock on the XL it fits perfectly and feels great. maybe ill try that triple sock today cbrooks.

I wore a 13 when I was 14 (6'5-6'6 at the time) and stayed a 13. Hell, I'll go down to a 12 if need be.

yeah ive seen that. too crazy for a freaking pair of socks. but man do they look good, but i did miss out on the nike hyper elite team usa shorts when FIBA was going on last summer.

Originally Posted by mcbeast

I'm a size 12 (and only 14 pray to God my foot doesnt grow any more) and i like the XLs. the L is kinda small and when i double sock on the XL it fits perfectly and feels great. maybe ill try that triple sock today cbrooks.

damn how tall ru?

well im in between 5'9" and 5'10" right now hopefully i grow into them.

damn how tall ru?

well im in between 5'9" and 5'10" right now hopefully i grow into them.

oh, i thought you would be much taller since your only 14 with a size 12
glasses.gif

I would LOVE to have those white/maroons for my school team, theyd match perfectly... but for $1000?? Cmon man !!! I'd be better off buyin them off those isreal dudes

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

I would LOVE to have those white/maroons for my school team, theyd match perfectly... but for $1000?? Cmon man !!! I'd be better off buyin them off those isreal dudes
lol yea thats expensive
but you can get the mostly maroon ones in stores

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

lol yea thats expensive
but you can get the mostly maroon ones in stores

alot of schools only allow u 2 wear white socks on gameday so thats why ive been lookin for those white/maroons 2. seems kinda sketchy but im thinking about ordering them off the israel guys on ebay.  It is 2 pairs idk. depends on how high the bids go

i would get those sick colors, but id never wear them with anything...

this is why I havent grabbed some of the others that have come out. not sure when I'd wear green, maroon, white/caro socks

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

this is why I havent grabbed some of the others that have come out. not sure when I'd wear green, maroon, white/caro socks

yeah thats why i jst stick to the black and white colors. tryna find some black/red ones cuz i always rock jordan shorts
pimp.gif

i want every color lol and i wear em when i hoop and dont really care if i match lol
thats why i grab all i can

i want every color lol and i wear em when i hoop and dont really care if i match lol
thats why i grab all i can

i grab all i can too haha

Back
Top Bottom