What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

do you all that have these still have to wear two pairs of socks or will just the elite socks do just fine?

Originally Posted by Matt53

do you all that have these still have to wear two pairs of socks or will just the elite socks do just fine?
I rarely ever wear two socks with anything.

So, no I think the elite sock should be fine.

basically, depending on how the shoe i am wearing fits, depends on if i wear another pair or not.
if you are asking if there is enough cushioning to suffice and avoid blisters, etc. then yes-you should be able to just wear the elites by themselves because there is extra extra cushioning on the heel, ball of foot, and ankle, where blistering is most prone. hope this helps.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

basically, depending on how the shoe i am wearing fits, depends on if i wear another pair or not.
if you are asking if there is enough cushioning to suffice and avoid blisters, etc. then yes-you should be able to just wear the elites by themselves because there is extra extra cushioning on the heel, ball of foot, and ankle, where blistering is most prone. hope this helps.
thats what i was lookin for, thank you sir
pimp.gif

omg...forget that.

Socks for $12 and shipping for $8........theres not a pair of socks on the planet worth $20........smh

Originally Posted by manamazing55

omg...forget that.

Socks for $12 and shipping for $8........theres not a pair of socks on the planet worth $20........smh
go with the Gold Club manamazing. Figure its worth it if you get 2-3 orders or more a year, and you get a nice hoody.  I was impressed with the quality and fit when it arrived.  No, I don't have any affiliation with Eastbay, but those guys are def. picking up their game.

Here is another update.

I am happy to say, after doing my morning ritual check for the, Elite Basketball socks.......

We have received a new expect-ion date from our manufacture, of 4/21/10 for the following colors.
pimp.gif

3693601 -VARSITY RED/WHITE SIZE 8-12
3693441 -ROYAL BLUE/WHITE SIZE 8-12
3693401 -MIDNIGHT NAVY/WHITE SIZE 8-12
3693087 -BLACK/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER SIZE 8-12
3694601 -VARSITY RED/WHITE SIZE 12-15
3694441 -ROYAL BLUE/WHITE SIZE 12-15
3694401 -MIDNIGHT NAVY/WHITE SIZE 12-15
3694180 -WHITE/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER SIZE 12-15
3694087 -BLACK/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER SIZE 12-15

I hope that this date stay's solid!
happy.gif

But please remember, all expecting dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Here is another update.

I am happy to say, after doing my morning ritual check for the, Elite Basketball socks.......

We have received a new expect-ion date from our manufacture, of 4/21/10 for the following colors.
pimp.gif

3693601 -VARSITY RED/WHITE SIZE 8-12
3693441 -ROYAL BLUE/WHITE SIZE 8-12
3693401 -MIDNIGHT NAVY/WHITE SIZE 8-12
3693087 -BLACK/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER SIZE 8-12
3694601 -VARSITY RED/WHITE SIZE 12-15
3694441 -ROYAL BLUE/WHITE SIZE 12-15
3694401 -MIDNIGHT NAVY/WHITE SIZE 12-15
3694180 -WHITE/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER SIZE 12-15
3694087 -BLACK/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER SIZE 12-15

I hope that this date stay's solid!
happy.gif

But please remember, all expecting dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Paul

once again, thank you so much eastbayrep!!!  always lettin us know whats up.  really appreciate you guys

Next Wednesday huh
smile.gif
sweet if they pop up online in the morning I'll be able to order cause I don't work until 10:15.

tried to add to cart the white ones from eastbay but they're soldout...not enough stocks or people craving for these socks too much? lol

Are these socks really that good? I'm planning to get a pair of the blacks hoping it would address the heel slip whenever I wear my LBJ VIIs , would this socks be able to address my problem? Hope somebody could shed some light

Originally Posted by DUnkFan84

thanks paul for the update can u give us update on shoes too??? pls thatd be cool. =

You're very welcome everyone!
happy.gif

As for updates, I can give you guys/gals updates - information on anything youwould like, as long as we are receiving or have an item, I can provide you withinformation on release dates, pricing, availability, product description etc,etc, etc...... 
pimp.gif

Just send us a message with your questions or concerns, oryou can just post it in the appropriate thread, I am sure we will find it. 

EastbayRep – Paul

I saw a pair at my local FNL a while back, was the last pair and was all dusty. I might go and pick them up once I get my Winner's Circle coupon.

Back
Top Bottom