What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

My boy just bought out NTLA yesterday.

Hooked me up with 2 crew whites (Marv Albert) YEEEEESSSS!! (Marv Albert)

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by mogzz04

*UPDATE*

Aight...so like I said earlier, Eastbay shipped me the wrong sizes, and it would be impractical for me to do a return because i'm in Australia.

So like I said, I decided to put the 2 size XLs i got in the drier...figured I got nothing to lose anyway, since the XL's were way too big....

So 2 hours later, got my Black XLs and Red XLs from the drier, and..........

They fit like an L now
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Tried it on, and compared it with my size L's which i havent worn, and theres hardly any difference in the cushioning, if at all. Very happy with this.
pimp.gif
We are very sorry about the mix up,
embarassed.gif
but very glad to hear that you figured out a way to make your socks still wearable!
pimp.gif

I would appreciate it if you could please send us a PM with your customer or order number, so I can see if I can farther assist you.
wink.gif

EastbayRep - Paul
PM SENT. ordered 3 pairs L (8-12) got 3 pairs (12-15). i wear a size 10. eastbay f'd up again!
tired.gif
mad.gif

Eastbay has screwed up my order as well. I ordered various crews in sizes 8-12 and Eastbay ended up shipping me XL's 12-15.

What a joke.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I would appreciate it if you could please send us a PM with your customer or order number, so I can see if I can farther assist you.
wink.gif

EastbayRep - Paul
check ur inbox, thanks!

ordered a size L and got an XL in the Navy crews.  i would try to shrink them in the drier, but with my luck they'd just come out worse
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by mogzz04

*UPDATE*

Aight...so like I said earlier, Eastbay shipped me the wrong sizes, and it would be impractical for me to do a return because i'm in Australia.

So like I said, I decided to put the 2 size XLs i got in the drier...figured I got nothing to lose anyway, since the XL's were way too big....

So 2 hours later, got my Black XLs and Red XLs from the drier, and..........

They fit like an L now
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Tried it on, and compared it with my size L's which i havent worn, and theres hardly any difference in the cushioning, if at all. Very happy with this.
pimp.gif

what size shoe do you wear though? If you are like a 11, im sure they can shrink that much, im a size 9, theres no way to make them that small

Hmmm...I wear a size 10-10.5

In your case, returning would probably be more practical/economical...but for me that wasn't an option, hence i just went and tried to shrink it. I could probably have shrunk it a bit more, but I like how they fit now.

Is that warehouse like a damn sweatshop or something?  I mean seriously how hard is it to put the correct sock size in the corresponding bag/box and ship it out.  Because Eastbay has the warehouse workers working in a labor camp, I have to go through the hassle of sending the socks back and waiting 1-2 months for it to get refunded back to my credit card
smh.gif

Degenerate423-  I know exactly how you feel. I ordered a handful of crews that came in as the wrong size.

If this happened to be a frequent issue with many customers, I say Eastbay should offer some kind of incentive for the huge inconvenience they have caused.

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Degenerate423-  I know exactly how you feel. I ordered a handful of crews that came in as the wrong size.

If this happened to be a frequent issue with many customers, I say Eastbay should offer some kind of incentive for the huge inconvenience they have caused.
yeah, supposedly one of the reps offered me 10$ GC. what's that gonna cover the next time i order something? shipping? SMH.
tired.gif

Here are a few pick ups I have gotten recently. Getting more in soon, just waiting for my friend to hook it up.

Some kids I work out get them from their teams. One of them is trying to get more from some of his friends that play for Mater Dei high school, and some that play for Findlay prep and he is on the same aau team. The ones I'm getting in soon are coming from my friend who plays in College right now.

i dont know if this was posted before but finishline has the black/orange crews for $12 and has free shipping
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. i copped x2 along with white/orange kd2.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Finishline.com has the black crew socks in size large on its website and its free shipping for anyone looking.

^^^

I posted it a page back. I just received my two pairs I ordered last week from Finishline. It looks like some of their stores have them in stock since I got mine delivered from a store in Rogers, AR.

I just stopped by the finishline in Dadeland mall and they had 3 pairs of black crews and 4 whites all in L if anyone in that area is interested

Friend brought these to me today. My favorite color blocking of these socks. The black and red look really good.

Bonus pic:navy and reds with AM Lebron VII.

Off topic, but didnt wanna start a new thread. How are the half cushion dri fit nike socks? Was thinking of picking up some pairs. I like the fact that there made specifaclly for each foot.

Finishline.com has the black crew socks in size large on its website and its free shipping for anyone looking.

^^^

I posted it a page back. I just received my two pairs I ordered last week from Finishline. It looks like some of their stores have them in stock since I got mine delivered from a store in Rogers, AR.
Thanks phnr, I copped a couple of pairs on Thursday night. Two pairs for $4 shipped! Helps that I had a $20 Winner's Circle card to use. They arrive Tuesday, can't wait to try these babies out for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom