Whats good with Niketalk? vol. computer blowing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can turn the malware advisor off..

not recommended if you don't have internet anti-virus though.

:stoneface: ain't nothin wrong with nt son

DSC_5565-hero_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

step it up kid

step it up kid

Well sir if you had bothered to read what i posted it says there that "Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your MAC with malware".

And my chromes just acting nuts its doing this to every page i visit :smh: .

I apologize niketalk, there is nothing wrong with the site, everyone continue about your day.

indifferent.gif
ain't nothin wrong with nt son

step it up kid
Well sir if you had bothered to read what i posted it says there that "Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your MAC with malware".

And my chromes just acting nuts its doing this to every page i visit
mean.gif

I apologize niketalk, there is nothing wrong with the site, everyone continue about your day.
hahahaha got 'em

Do you know what page you were trying to access when the error appeared?

It's possible that someone tried to post an image hosted at the site indicated on the error screen.  It happens from time to time and it's a simple fix as long as we know where the content was posted.  We just go in and delete the offending post.  All I need is the location.

Do you know what page you were trying to access when the error appeared?

It's possible that someone tried to post an image hosted at the site indicated on the error screen.  It happens from time to time and it's a simple fix as long as we know where the content was posted.  We just go in and delete the offending post.  All I need is the location.

False alarm, my chrome is doing this to a bunch of different sites. Googled the problem and its happening to a bunch of other people right now. You can lock this up :D .

step it up kid

And my chromes just acting nuts its doing this to every page i visit :smh: .

see ain't nothing wrong with nt, you got one of them knock off macs
View media item 250670
:rolleyes scaring everyone for no reason

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom