What's really out there vol. Bigfoot and such

Honestly Nt i have been having some eff'd up dreams my whole life. Usually everytime i go to sleep i have a dream about a werewolf no matter the situationit always has to do with a werewolf, and i always die, but wake up before this happens. The dreams become vivid now that i am getting older. Do you guysbelieve in werewolfs, big foot, lochness monster. Do you guys have any experience of this type of thing? I believe in big foot and lochness monster, i mean whoreally knows whats out there, right? Well i thought this would be an interesting post... I'm being serious ftw.

well they had just discovered giant starfish (i think? i forgot what it was) not long ago (some NTer made a post about it i believe)

which means that scientists are still discovering new species

so who knows

I believe in them, also aliens.

I'm pretty sure that pic you have was proven to be fake though.

This video is so damn funny. They should bring this show back
roll.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by scmtkings4

well they had just discovered giant starfish (i think? i forgot what it was) not long ago (some NTer made a post about it i believe)

so who knows

link
nerd.gif

I was watching that on National Geographic channel and the discovery channel last night and the night before. They are taking it to far, find it or shut upabout it
laugh.gif

if somebody is willing to come up with 15mil, I can go in to the bushes and bring him out myself.

but on the real I doubt the fact that an animal that size havent been discovered yet and the stories where it was spotted seemed a little to far fetched. wehave basically discovered everything in the woods unlike the ocean which is hard.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by scmtkings4

so who knows

link
nerd.gif

I believe there are a lot of strange creatures on this earth that have yet to be discovered. Bigfoot? Possibly just a small # surviving.

DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY BUT I BELIEVE IN ALL OF THOSE THINGS....HAHAHA.......NEVER SEEN ANYTHING BUT SOME OF THOSE CREATURES GOTTA BE REAL

Originally Posted by WeGotItForCheapIII

DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY BUT I BELIEVE IN ALL OF THOSE THINGS....HAHAHA.......NEVER SEEN ANYTHING BUT SOME OF THOSE CREATURES GOTTA BE REAL

STOP screaming at me.

bigfoot and the lochness monster were both called a hoax by the originators...I thought this was common knowledge.

im more scared of that video of the gnome they found rather than big foot..

A photographer confessed to creating the Loch Ness monster. Bigfoot? Eh. Aliens and ghosts? Absolutely. When you look at how small our universe is compared tothe whole galaxy, it's damn near impossible to think there CAN'T be something else out there.

Back
Top Bottom