What's "success" mean to YOU...

making as much as I can taking away the happiness of others by my own monetary greed

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

success and happiness are NOT the same thing, FACT.
grin.gif

There are way too many successfully unhappy and happily unsuccessful people in the world.
How can you be successful, and not be happy? If you're a millionaire, but you're miserable, you might as well not be called 'successful'. As long as you're content with your own self, you're happy, so you're successful . Why should you care if you're not a lawyer, doctor, didn't go to college, or whatever..
you can be successful and not be happy.....depends on your definition of success.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

grin.gif

There are way too many successfully unhappy and happily unsuccessful people in the world.
How can you be successful, and not be happy? If you're a millionaire, but you're miserable, you might as well not be called 'successful'. As long as you're content with your own self, you're happy, so you're successful . Why should you care if you're not a lawyer, doctor, didn't go to college, or whatever..
you can be successful and not be happy.....depends on your definition of success.
You forgot to mention not mentioning God...
grin.gif

When you can come home to a place that you've worked hard for and can sit back knowing there's nowhere to go but up.

success to me is waking up everyday haveng a meal and clothes on my back, also living as righteous as possible and seeing my mother and father happy!!! thats a successful life for me because a wise man told me any day above the grounds a good day.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

grin.gif

You forgot to mention not mentioning God...
grin.gif
you lost me B.....if God brings you success, more power to you.

What means the world to you my money, my doe, my +++*, my clothes
What means the world to you my money, my doe, my hair, my nails
What means the world to you some sex, some mex, and a little bit of head rah
What means the world to you to sex is sweet wit a cat who eat
What means the world to you lots of cheese shopping sprees
What means the world to you diamond rings shinin things
What means the world world to you ladies (oh) fellas (ah)
oh, ah, oh, ah, oh, ah
oh, ah

Back
Top Bottom