What's the best advice NT has laced you with?

Y’all helped me get over the worst day of my life
I’ll appreciate that **** forever

I’m doing much better now, hitting the gym, got 3 girls on my phone constantly wanting to chill, got a better job

Advice?

Nah. Y’all saved my f ing life

LITERALLY
thanks brethren. Hope all is well with y’all

not really advice but here’s something NT related. every xmas, someone here on NT helps out to put santa hats on everyone’s avy. i used to be on a local message board that would let you use your rep points to do stuff like temp ban people and a bunch of other things. i built up a bunch of points so late one xmas eve, i put santa hats on a bunch of avys and replaced their old ones with the new xmas ones. it was very well received and one of the females on there messaged me saying thank you. from there we started messaging, and then texting, and then we met up, and fast forward to now and we’re married and have one kid with another on the way. so yeah, the best things in my life today started with an idea that i stole from NT :nthat:

Not necessarily advice, but the site has made me a lot more resourceful, put me on to stuff I likely wouldn’t have been aware of otherwise, and got me cool with a bunch of heads throughout the country I wouldn’t know otherwise. Comes in clutch when I travel and vice versa when they come out my way.

I can't remember who it was, but years ago I waa told that throwing a bunch of random fruits and veggies into a smoothie doesn't make it healthy .

It was a whilllleeee ago but I remember someone saying on here how when hollering at females we men get way too nervous over nothing and how the chick you tried hollering at that turned you down had 10 before you and 10 after you that night and that nobody cares.

That's paraphrasing but still, some of the best advice I have ever had, been giving no damns since.

Y’all helped me get over the worst day of my life
I’ll appreciate that **** forever

I’m doing much better now, hitting the gym, got 3 girls on my phone constantly wanting to chill, got a better job

Advice?

Nah. Y’all saved my f ing life

LITERALLY
thanks brethren. Hope all is well with y’all

Share that advice

image.jpg

The best advice? Not sure, but I learned alot from the Political thread. I'm not into politics so much.

Understand that everyone won’t share your opinion. NT definitely taught me that my opinion is not the universal standard of truth. There’s value in listening to the viewpoints of others, and accepting that it’s okay to agree to disagree.

I can’t point to anything specific, but abeautifulhaze used to post some really thought provoking stuff to a young teenager.

And of course Meth still to this day.

Back
Top Bottom