Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Not so fast. There's a slim chance he could be the father of this child.
Knocking up a Tinder thot... prayers up bro ?
True but very unlikely. They were unprotected with no birth control. And she volunteered that info. She also said she told the ex that she slept with someone else. So at least she's forthcoming with the info. Not sure if it matters, but she said she was coming off her period when they did it. Idk if that makes her more or less fertile.

She says a dna test can be done after 8 weeks of pregnancy. They draw her blood and do a mouth swab of him or me... depending on where she is when she takes it.

With the info given, I'm very certain I'm in the clear. Condom stayed on with zero leakage.

sooperhooper sooperhooper Make sure she pays for that DNA test too. I wouldn't be surprised if there's more than one party involved (other than the ex) and she's trying to finesse you for the testing cost. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Matched with a chick 3 weeks ago, she just moved here. We hung out a few times and we had sex a week later with a condom. She hit me up today saying she's pregnant. Before i could ask if she slept with anyone else, she tells me that she had unprotected sex with her ex a month ago and she's not on birth control. I'm certain I'm in the clear, dude probably didn't want her to move and trapped her.

She text me tonight "call me in 30-45". I called in exactly 30.
She says something like "I'm basically positive that this is not your responsibility. I decided that I'm too young and not established enough to go through with it."
Got a procedure scheduled in a week to take a pill that terminates the pregnancy. Joint is $650. She closes with "I'm pretty sure I'm too big (too far along) for it to be yours". I guess she just wanted me in the know.

She says something like "I'm basically positive that this is not your responsibility. I decided that I'm too young and not established enough to go through with it."
Got a procedure scheduled in a week to take a pill that terminates the pregnancy. Joint is $650. She closes with "I'm pretty sure I'm too big (too far along) for it to be yours". I guess she just wanted me in the know.

1-10? in looks & sex.

Thought this was funny and wanted to share...

I haven't logged in my pof in years until yesterday. I found out my account got hacked and someone removed all my pictures and put some random girl's pictures up instead. Then I seen they had sent messages to a whole bunch of dudes saying "Hey" and "check me out click this link" :lol: :lol:. I removed all the pics and put back up some random pic as my profile

one of the conversations the hacker had with some dude lol..

Attachments

• IMG_20191031_123719.jpg
    IMG_20191031_123719.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,174
Last edited:

You're gonna end up on Maury in a year.

Man all these apps trash for me in the dmv. Was in Atl last week and that quality was ridiculous, and that’s just in person. The apps had all the bad women as well

What would happen if I deleted tinder from my iPhone? I want to take a break for a week or 2 but I also don’t wanna lose my matches :lol:

do I just have to login again?

Back
Top Bottom