Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

What would happen if I deleted tinder from my iPhone? I want to take a break for a week or 2 but I also don’t wanna lose my matches :lol:

do I just have to login again?

They have an 'Invisible' or 'Travel' feature if I'm not mistaken. It's under Settings.

Some real weirdos

Match with a girl, get the # she proceeds to tell me she has to be honest that she's a catfish. I'm thinking oh great it's a ****ing dude or a transformer. She sends me a pic saying "this is how I used to look"....pic of a thicker woman...

Then sends another pic.....bruh she's 7mths pregnant. :lol: wtf yo

Some real weirdos

Match with a girl, get the # she proceeds to tell me she has to be honest that she's a catfish. I'm thinking oh great it's a ****ing dude or a transformer. She sends me a pic saying "this is how I used to look"....pic of a thicker woman...

You got 2 months if you know what I mean.

Some real weirdos

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
**** went from bad to worst!

Damn.

Welp, now you can keep smashing.
Word you got a week to run up in that raw :pimp:

Some real weirdos

HOWLIN :rofl:

Was not expecting that.

What would happen if I deleted tinder from my iPhone? I want to take a break for a week or 2 but I also don’t wanna lose my matches :lol:

do I just have to login again?
Uninstall should be fine. They store your account info not the phone.
I'm assuming you're asking because you don't have the will power to just not use the app?

Some real weirdos

Screenshot_2019-11-11-19-21-05-595_com.tinder.png

Chick in the pic is more than likely a bot. Thats a lil too forward. I remember matching with a chick that had a nice body but didn't show her whole face. She said she was separated. We messaged for a day or so then i cut it off. Not worth the hassle.

I downloaded BLK
Got 20+ matches
Been trying to figure out who they are without paying the 20$

By trying to figure them out I mean looking at the blurry picture and trying to match them up

I’m scared I pay the 20 and it’s old shawtys big joints and transsexuals

Fam don’t. :lol:

Hinge seems dope.

Ive has too many bad experiences on these dating app. I deleted them all.

Im going back to 1998 - cold call walk up on these women.:lol:
Man in person is always >>>>

These apps are a joke ting :lol:

No filters, angles, lighting, hidden tricks. Plus you get to peep their mannerisms. Shorty could look good in pics but she might be a real lame in real life.

Hinge is trash btw

Hinge is dope here in LA. It’s just the girls on there are either 8s and above or 3s and below, there’s nobody in between.

Back
Top Bottom