Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Would y'all hit? It's there for the taking :nerd:

ACjPctY.jpg

Zoosk is trying to set me up. I deactivated (no option to delete) my account and deleted the app last year. Last week, it reactivated its self and started blowing my email up with alerts. Since then I've meet a girl and we've moved in together.

i get the most responses on hinge... the problem is for some reason every girl i talk to is out of state... and when i do finally meet a cool chick they either dont want to meet up or dont give up their number... i think the latter means they cat fishing lol

i get the most responses on hinge... the problem is for some reason every girl i talk to is out of state... and when i do finally meet a cool chick they either dont want to meet up or dont give up their number... i think the latter means they cat fishing lol
When I was in the dating scene, I ate good on OKC. I couldn't pull anything on HINGE until my girl hit me out the blue. We texted about a week before the meet up.

Hinge got ugly chicks
They look pretty good in the DMV. My girls homey is pulling some top notch on Hinge, my girl and the rest of their crew is always clowning him because he's a serial dater but he ain't clapping any cheeks. Kinda weird to see girls clown him.

That's why the crew clowns him and the crew is mostly girls. Dude goes on multiple dates a week with different chicks and is spending hundreds of dollars.

In his defense, he might just be saying he's not clapping cheeks as the audience he's dealing with is primarily female. FWIW, he might actually like some of the females in the crew and is just playing the 'down on my luck' card.

In a sea of flakes, endless texters, catfishing, etc... the man must be doing something right to be actually going on multiple dates a week. He is definitely delivering the goods but he's being tact about his movements (which is the right thing to do).

Last edited:
Do you guys use up your daily like limit on tinder? I never reach the limit as they don't show me enough attractive girls. Maybe I should lower my standards and swipe more?

Do you guys use up your daily like limit on tinder? I never reach the limit as they don't show me enough attractive girls. Maybe I should lower my standards and swipe more?
Sometimes, if I remember or if I go to a new area.

Back
Top Bottom