Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Cot damn that's what it do out here?
giphy.gif

Do you guys use up your daily like limit on tinder? I never reach the limit as they don't show me enough attractive girls. Maybe I should lower my standards and swipe more?

Yo Naruto Naruto if you're not paying a cent for the app (and rightfully so) I would be slightly more liberal with the swiping but keep an eye on the bots, etc...

If you guys want to get more matches on Tinder, play the Swipe Night game on Sunday nights. The app has basically been dead for me for the last month but matches started coming in after playing that game. Swipe heavily after you play the game.

Do you guys use up your daily like limit on tinder? I never reach the limit as they don't show me enough attractive girls. Maybe I should lower my standards and swipe more?
nope same **** bro

but u caint be bout looks alla time

if her pics fire like fun n **** den i match

I swiped for like 30 min straight the other day and ever since I’m like damn it’s getting kinda rough on here..Swiped for a bit today and I ran out of people in my area. Makes sense why it started getting weird, those must have been the people everyone swipes left on

I’ll give it a break and see in a couple days or like a week

I downloaded Chispa (for Latina’s) a while back and it’s kinda janky but it’s not bad. the highs are high but the lows are pretty damn low :lol: . I do live in Boston so we have a huge Hispanic/islander population here, idk how it’d be in other places

Anyone looking forward to vol. 2 of Hinge female goblins? For some reason they gave me better looking ones recently but it's like a rollercoaster with up and downs, no more bottom the barrel ones.

Matched with a chick 3 weeks ago, she just moved here. We hung out a few times and we had sex a week later with a condom. She hit me up today saying she's pregnant. Before i could ask if she slept with anyone else, she tells me that she had unprotected sex with her ex a month ago and she's not on birth control. I'm certain I'm in the clear, dude probably didn't want her to move and trapped her.

Matched with a chick 3 weeks ago, she just moved here. We hung out a few times and we had sex a week later with a condom. She hit me up today saying she's pregnant. Before i could ask if she slept with anyone else, she tells me that she had unprotected sex with her ex a month ago and she's not on birth control. I'm certain I'm in the clear, dude probably didn't want her to move and trapped her.
Just to be sure make sure you block her on all platforms.

Anyone with AT&T and you block someone and they still being able to text or call you? Smh. Maybe it’s because I’m on a iPhone 8 Plus idk

Back
Top Bottom