whats the furthest youve driven to get some food vol. i need some chick fil a in my life

hour & twenty minutes
there's a chinese food restaurant within miles of my parents' house
it's been there over twenty years, best i've ever had anywhere
and when i visit my parents, i almost always pick up chinese food to take home
my mother is a good cook too
sometimes moms will cook & have the chinese already in da fridge for me! ya

Just came back from Sonic. Didnt know they open at 6am
laugh.gif

Copped the chicago, new york, and chilli cheese hotdogs

Just came back from Sonic. Didnt know they open at 6am
laugh.gif

Copped the chicago, new york, and chilli cheese hotdogs

Originally Posted by Magic1978

with a small banana pudding milkshake

Oh really?  Damn, I may have to drive to NJ for that.  Last time I been to a Chik-Fil-A, they didnt have that.  I alsways get the strawberrry hand spin milkshake/

Originally Posted by Magic1978

with a small banana pudding milkshake

Oh really?  Damn, I may have to drive to NJ for that.  Last time I been to a Chik-Fil-A, they didnt have that.  I alsways get the strawberrry hand spin milkshake/

Originally Posted by xtianp

I used to do this all the time. My longest drives were probably around 2 hours though, mainly to San Diego from Orange County.

I love the long drives and the bomb food.
pimp.gif

But I did have homies that were always down to roll which made the trips a little more doable. I don't know if I could go by myself mainly cause the homies would definitely want to have good food.
always drive from OC to SD to get some phil's bbq
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I used to do this all the time. My longest drives were probably around 2 hours though, mainly to San Diego from Orange County.

pimp.gif

But I did have homies that were always down to roll which made the trips a little more doable. I don't know if I could go by myself mainly cause the homies would definitely want to have good food.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dyzzle

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this. lol miss havin it so close when i went to ucsd. some la friends used to drive down, call in their order and bounce back to la. 2-2.5 hrs each way EASY.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this. lol miss havin it so close when i went to ucsd. some la friends used to drive down, call in their order and bounce back to la. 2-2.5 hrs each way EASY.

Bout an hour for these bomb @+# hot dogs. About twice every summer too i travel about an hour and 15 mins to get custard ice cream, nothing like it 
pimp.gif

Bout an hour for these bomb @+# hot dogs. About twice every summer too i travel about an hour and 15 mins to get custard ice cream, nothing like it 
pimp.gif

Drove 2 hours from Toronto to Buffalo for Cheesecake Factory...

Drove 5 hours from Toronto to Montreal for smoked meat, poutine, some amazing porkchops and orange julep...

Always with friends... would never do it by myself lol...

Drove 2 hours from Toronto to Buffalo for Cheesecake Factory...

Drove 5 hours from Toronto to Montreal for smoked meat, poutine, some amazing porkchops and orange julep...

Always with friends... would never do it by myself lol...

31miles to Sonics
30t6p3b.gif
its not even that good and its expensive compared to other fast food

I don't know if this counts but I drove 4 and a half hours to a wedding but I also wanted to go early so I can eat at Zaxby's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

31miles to Sonics
30t6p3b.gif
its not even that good and its expensive compared to other fast food

I don't know if this counts but I drove 4 and a half hours to a wedding but I also wanted to go early so I can eat at Zaxby's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom