What's the last thing you found out that you should've already have known? vol. Late Pass

Originally Posted by El Unico

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

There is an arrow in the FedEx logo

14l2dv.jpg
eek.gif

Haha realized what "too close" song was about about a year ago, I love that song! Alot of good ones in here! Never knew brewers hat was MB that was shaped for the glove! Damn alot of $#!* I dont know!

Haha realized what "too close" song was about about a year ago, I love that song! Alot of good ones in here! Never knew brewers hat was MB that was shaped for the glove! Damn alot of $#!* I dont know!

Some of you should get off your high horse with the "you guys are slow nonsense."

It's so easy to have a short attention span or become complacent with some of the minutiae being described.

Some of you should get off your high horse with the "you guys are slow nonsense."

It's so easy to have a short attention span or become complacent with some of the minutiae being described.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I mean what the hell did ya'll think when the commercials said, "Every Kiss begins with Kay"?

roll.gif

I didnt even realize the first letter is K too, just thought of Kay

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I mean what the hell did ya'll think when the commercials said, "Every Kiss begins with Kay"?

roll.gif

I didnt even realize the first letter is K too, just thought of Kay

When I heard the slogan, I kept thinking in order to get a kiss/action, you gotta go to Kay jewelers and cop some jewelry for your chick.

I'm sure they meant it to have that double meaning tho.

When I heard the slogan, I kept thinking in order to get a kiss/action, you gotta go to Kay jewelers and cop some jewelry for your chick.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

2)  Old school Milwaukee Brewers logo is actually a "m" and "b" together, and not just a picture of a glove catching a ball
brewcrew.jpg
eek.gif
Son one of my Little League team's was the Brewers and we wore that hat.

MIND BLOWN
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i can't believe ya didn't know that.....

when i was little though i didn't know minnesota had a nickname "twin cities" so everytime they wore...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WgPj-RGsL._AA300_.jpg[/img]

i was like " whats da C" for......

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

2)  Old school Milwaukee Brewers logo is actually a "m" and "b" together, and not just a picture of a glove catching a ball
brewcrew.jpg
eek.gif
Son one of my Little League team's was the Brewers and we wore that hat.

MIND BLOWN
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i can't believe ya didn't know that.....

when i was little though i didn't know minnesota had a nickname "twin cities" so everytime they wore...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WgPj-RGsL._AA300_.jpg[/img]

i was like " whats da C" for......

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

Every Kiss begins with Kay...get it? That's on some Jay-Z %@%!.
LOL me too I only noticed recently
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

Every Kiss begins with Kay...get it? That's on some Jay-Z %@%!.
LOL me too I only noticed recently
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

No *+@*%#* way

Originally Posted by DeNs415

No *+@*%#* way

Back
Top Bottom