What's the last thing you found out that you should've already have known? vol. Late Pass

Was late on figuring out that the voice of the narrator in the show "How I met your Mother" is Bob Saget

Was late on figuring out that the voice of the narrator in the show "How I met your Mother" is Bob Saget

golden state warriors is the only team without a city/state in its name (GS is a nickname)

Spoiler [+]
i think

golden state warriors is the only team without a city/state in its name (GS is a nickname)

Spoiler [+]
i think

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by DeNs415

When I heard the slogan, I kept thinking in order to get a kiss/action, you gotta go to Kay jewelers and cop some jewelry for your chick.

I'm sure they meant it to have that double meaning tho.
No *+@*%#* way

You know how they say it's hard to pick up on sarcasm over the Internet....Well I picked it up there lol

When I heard the slogan, I kept thinking in order to get a kiss/action, you gotta go to Kay jewelers and cop some jewelry for your chick.

No *+@*%#* way

You know how they say it's hard to pick up on sarcasm over the Internet....Well I picked it up there lol

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Wr

I always thought it was talking about a hard john-son on the dance floor but i never asked. i was young and didn't wanna get slapped lol. 
"step back you're getting kinda close, feel a little bumb coming thru from you" or something like that 
happy.gif
Yo I just listened to this after reading these comments
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had noooooooo idea 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I had no idea listening to this back in the day

eek.gif
 , listened to this song so many times over the years and never knew what was really going on in this song. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
, just listened to this song and couldn't stop laughing. 

pimp.gif
 "you making it hard for me" 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Wr

I always thought it was talking about a hard john-son on the dance floor but i never asked. i was young and didn't wanna get slapped lol. 
"step back you're getting kinda close, feel a little bumb coming thru from you" or something like that 
happy.gif
Yo I just listened to this after reading these comments
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had noooooooo idea 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I had no idea listening to this back in the day

eek.gif
 , listened to this song so many times over the years and never knew what was really going on in this song. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
, just listened to this song and couldn't stop laughing. 

pimp.gif
 "you making it hard for me" 
pimp.gif

When I first head "Black&Yellow", I never realized that every professional team in Pittsburg indeed had "Black&Yellow" as their team's primary colors. Thats the only city/state that has that...Thanks Wiz for making me realize that... 

When I first head "Black&Yellow", I never realized that every professional team in Pittsburg indeed had "Black&Yellow" as their team's primary colors. Thats the only city/state that has that...Thanks Wiz for making me realize that... 

That's what i thought also.

That's what i thought also.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Spoiler [+]
i think

naw the new england patriots is another

Spoiler [+]
i think

naw the new england patriots is another

Originally Posted by Diego

NTers can decipher any Masonic line spit by Hov, but the advertising department over at Kay Jewelers manage to pull the wool NTers eyes?

My thoughts exactly
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

NTers can decipher any Masonic line spit by Hov, but the advertising department over at Kay Jewelers manage to pull the wool NTers eyes?

My thoughts exactly
ohwell.gif

No *+@*%#* way
You know how they say it's hard to pick up on sarcasm over the Internet.... Well I picked it up there lol
wink.gif

No *+@*%#* way
You know how they say it's hard to pick up on sarcasm over the Internet.... Well I picked it up there lol
wink.gif

Ludacris' line in that Kanye song "Whole City Behind Us"

"We steady getting tested but ready to fill your bubble when we put the lead to it" (scantron card
30t6p3b.gif
)

Jay-Z "99 Problems" the b**** he was referring to was the police dog not a woman
30t6p3b.gif
at myself

Ludacris' line in that Kanye song "Whole City Behind Us"

"We steady getting tested but ready to fill your bubble when we put the lead to it" (scantron card
30t6p3b.gif
)

Jay-Z "99 Problems" the b**** he was referring to was the police dog not a woman
30t6p3b.gif
at myself

Spoiler [+]
i think

New England Patriots

Spoiler [+]
i think

New England Patriots

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by El Unico

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

There is an arrow in the FedEx logo

14l2dv.jpg

its so crazy now, whenever i even see plain text "Ex" i see an arrow....

Im the same way, never noticed it until someone told me, now its the first thing that catches my eye.

Back
Top Bottom