What's the last thing you found out that you should've already have known? vol. Late Pass

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by El Unico

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

There is an arrow in the FedEx logo

14l2dv.jpg

its so crazy now, whenever i even see plain text "Ex" i see an arrow....

Im the same way, never noticed it until someone told me, now its the first thing that catches my eye.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

d1815945714919db45a2c5724b79a4e53c1d15d_r.png
wait, wait, wait.... does "the other side" really mean heaven????

not trying to play dumb, but I honestly never got that joke until now
tired.gif

No I really don't think it's supposed to. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

d1815945714919db45a2c5724b79a4e53c1d15d_r.png
wait, wait, wait.... does "the other side" really mean heaven????

not trying to play dumb, but I honestly never got that joke until now
tired.gif

No I really don't think it's supposed to. 
laugh.gif

it guess with the logos it's that right brain and left brain activation. I guess it depends on what part of your mind your looking at things with, either half of one side, both, or none in some poeples case

it guess with the logos it's that right brain and left brain activation. I guess it depends on what part of your mind your looking at things with, either half of one side, both, or none in some poeples case

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I mean what the hell did ya'll think when the commercials said, "Every Kiss begins with Kay"?

roll.gif
Uhh, they are implying two things with that slogan. One is the word Kiss beginning with a K and the other is like saying you ain't getting a kiss without giving your girl Kay.

I assumed it was the latter and never sat there and thought about it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I mean what the hell did ya'll think when the commercials said, "Every Kiss begins with Kay"?

roll.gif
Uhh, they are implying two things with that slogan. One is the word Kiss beginning with a K and the other is like saying you ain't getting a kiss without giving your girl Kay.

I assumed it was the latter and never sat there and thought about it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

14l2dv.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
That's news to me.

Here's a couple other things I recently learned that I should've known. 1 of these is absolutely ridiculous, especially being a basketball fan
ohwell.gif

1. In '08 (when I was 22 y/o) I found out that Egypt is in Africa
indifferent.gif
. My school never emphasized that. And I never knew because Egyptians are not dark skinned. And Egypt is always depicted as a thing of beauty. The media makes Africa seem like a giant jungle with lions and hyenas. Yes, I feel like a dunce.

2. A couple years ago, I pulled my LeBron home and away jersey's out the closet and laid them on my bed. I was trying to decide which one was I going to where to the game. Suddenly my eyes focused in and I realize one said Cavaliers and the other said Cleveland. I hop on Google and sure enough, each jersey in the NBA has different writing on the home/away jerseys. I never knew. SMMH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

NBA-Championship-Jersey-10144852037.jpg

3. ^When I clicked the smiley face to add those 3 "
30t6p3b.gif
" above, I just saw this "
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
". I thought ya'll had been using someone's PS this whole time
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

14l2dv.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
That's news to me.

Here's a couple other things I recently learned that I should've known. 1 of these is absolutely ridiculous, especially being a basketball fan
ohwell.gif

1. In '08 (when I was 22 y/o) I found out that Egypt is in Africa
indifferent.gif
. My school never emphasized that. And I never knew because Egyptians are not dark skinned. And Egypt is always depicted as a thing of beauty. The media makes Africa seem like a giant jungle with lions and hyenas. Yes, I feel like a dunce.

2. A couple years ago, I pulled my LeBron home and away jersey's out the closet and laid them on my bed. I was trying to decide which one was I going to where to the game. Suddenly my eyes focused in and I realize one said Cavaliers and the other said Cleveland. I hop on Google and sure enough, each jersey in the NBA has different writing on the home/away jerseys. I never knew. SMMH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

NBA-Championship-Jersey-10144852037.jpg

3. ^When I clicked the smiley face to add those 3 "
30t6p3b.gif
" above, I just saw this "
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
". I thought ya'll had been using someone's PS this whole time
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Originally Posted by dj sven

That the logo for Washington State actually includes the letters W, S, and U.
WSU_logo%255B1%255D.jpg
eek.gif
SHOOK

As much as I hate WSU, their logo has always been dope and mad creative. W.e though purple and gold
pimp.gif
 all the way still

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Originally Posted by dj sven

That the logo for Washington State actually includes the letters W, S, and U.
WSU_logo%255B1%255D.jpg
eek.gif
SHOOK

As much as I hate WSU, their logo has always been dope and mad creative. W.e though purple and gold
pimp.gif
 all the way still

Back
Top Bottom