What's the last thing you found out that you should've already have known? vol. Late Pass

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

Every Kiss begins with Kay...get it? That's on some Jay-Z %@%!.
Yo! I just figured this out last year. When I put it together I was just like whoaaaaaaaaa.
eek.gif

Mad late on this but just recently realized that Hey Arnold took place in NY....
30t6p3b.gif
Fill me in. What made you realize it?

^ what made me think it was in NY was that the girl blonde girl Helga, had the same last name as the Governor of NY for basically the same exact time the show aired, 
1996-2004 

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

Yo! I just figured this out last year. When I put it together I was just like whoaaaaaaaaa.
eek.gif

Mad late on this but just recently realized that Hey Arnold took place in NY....
30t6p3b.gif
Fill me in. What made you realize it?

^ what made me think it was in NY was that the girl blonde girl Helga, had the same last name as the Governor of NY for basically the same exact time the show aired, 
1996-2004 

That Kohls has a no questions asked return policy. You can literally swap jeans anytime they get old.

That Kohls has a no questions asked return policy. You can literally swap jeans anytime they get old.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i didnt know little richard was gay till like 2004.
i just thought he was crazy like james brown and never bothered to care.
really? i didn't know this either.

and i can't believe everyone getting their mind blown off that kay slogan. if it was delivered like a rap bar every one of y'all would have immediately understood.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i didnt know little richard was gay till like 2004.
i just thought he was crazy like james brown and never bothered to care.
really? i didn't know this either.

and i can't believe everyone getting their mind blown off that kay slogan. if it was delivered like a rap bar every one of y'all would have immediately understood.

^ I still don't get it, the kay jewlers one?
Calling girls gold diggers?

i knew that mega man in japan is rockman, i did not know protman is called blues in japan though.
it all makes sense now.  "blues" was the prototype for "rockman" and "roll".

the same way blues came before rock & roll. 
eek.gif

i knew that mega man in japan is rockman, i did not know protman is called blues in japan though.
it all makes sense now.  "blues" was the prototype for "rockman" and "roll".

the same way blues came before rock & roll. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

It means when they say "every kiss begins with kay" that the word kiss begins with the letter K (kay), and that kay's the company creates a lot of love

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

It means when they say "every kiss begins with kay" that the word kiss begins with the letter K (kay), and that kay's the company creates a lot of love

Originally Posted by Diego

NTers can decipher any Masonic line spit by Hov, but the advertising department over at Kay Jewelers manage to pull the wool NTers eyes?

this is perfect wording...made me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Idiots on NT

NTers can decipher any Masonic line spit by Hov, but the advertising department over at Kay Jewelers manage to pull the wool NTers eyes?

this is perfect wording...made me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Idiots on NT

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 I feel dumb.

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 I feel dumb.

Right, you guys can't be this oblivious.
laugh.gif

Right, you guys can't be this oblivious.
laugh.gif

I don't know which half you didn't get, but I just realized like two weeks ago that it also doubled as the letter K, as well as Kay. I was like OHHHH, K/Kay, that's clever!
laugh.gif

EDIT: And the Too Close song, PLEASE tell me somebody else saw the episode of Sister Sister where Next was on there performing that song and they had to censor the line from,

"The way that you're dancin on me, makes me want you sooo bad sexuallyyy"

to

"The way that you're dancin on me, makes me want you sooo bad...baBEEE" I remember 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at how awkward that was. Every time somebody mentions that song to this day I always think of that episode
laugh.gif

I don't know which half you didn't get, but I just realized like two weeks ago that it also doubled as the letter K, as well as Kay. I was like OHHHH, K/Kay, that's clever!
laugh.gif

EDIT: And the Too Close song, PLEASE tell me somebody else saw the episode of Sister Sister where Next was on there performing that song and they had to censor the line from,

"The way that you're dancin on me, makes me want you sooo bad sexuallyyy"

to

"The way that you're dancin on me, makes me want you sooo bad...baBEEE" I remember 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at how awkward that was. Every time somebody mentions that song to this day I always think of that episode
laugh.gif

the Brewers hat and washington state logo 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

never caught that...

just found out the ps3 online is free..... right after i copped a 360 
mad.gif
 *+%* having to pay for online play...shoulda done my research 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom