What's the last thing you found out that you should've already have known? vol. Late Pass

The Washington Wizards' logo is a picture of a wizard.

I've never paid much attention to the logo and the only time I've ever seen it was on the wizards' court when I saw their games on tv; I always thought it was just a weird shaped W.
laugh.gif

COURT43K_1.jpg

The Washington Wizards' logo is a picture of a wizard.

I've never paid much attention to the logo and the only time I've ever seen it was on the wizards' court when I saw their games on tv; I always thought it was just a weird shaped W.
laugh.gif

COURT43K_1.jpg

Originally Posted by BK201

Boob
I just realized that the B look like an overhead view of boobs.
the oo looks like a front view of boobs
and b looks like sideboobs.
Some NTer posted this in the peter griffin twitter thread.
laugh.gif

9fe363cf43ea91d9e03d8c72dd5d091001376469.gif

Originally Posted by BK201

Boob
I just realized that the B look like an overhead view of boobs.
the oo looks like a front view of boobs
and b looks like sideboobs.
Some NTer posted this in the peter griffin twitter thread.
laugh.gif

9fe363cf43ea91d9e03d8c72dd5d091001376469.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

Every Kiss begins with Kay...get it? That's on some Jay-Z %@%!.

nerd.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif

just got that

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

nerd.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif

just got that

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Yo! I just figured this out last year. When I put it together I was just like whoaaaaaaaaa.
eek.gif

Mad late on this but just recently realized that Hey Arnold took place in NY....
30t6p3b.gif
Fill me in. What made you realize it?
^ what made me think it was in NY was that the girl blonde girl Helga, had the same last name as the Governor of NY for basically the same exact time the show aired, 
1996-2004 

and there's stoops similar to Brooklyn! I didn't know about it either till the show was over.  I studied Psych. in college and realized the other day that sneaker collectors= anal retentive personalities, according to Freud
eek.gif
.  Look it up!

Yo! I just figured this out last year. When I put it together I was just like whoaaaaaaaaa.
eek.gif

Mad late on this but just recently realized that Hey Arnold took place in NY....
30t6p3b.gif
^ what made me think it was in NY was that the girl blonde girl Helga, had the same last name as the Governor of NY for basically the same exact time the show aired, 
1996-2004 

and there's stoops similar to Brooklyn! I didn't know about it either till the show was over.  I studied Psych. in college and realized the other day that sneaker collectors= anal retentive personalities, according to Freud
eek.gif
.  Look it up!

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I thought it was NY as well but the producer said it was based on a mix of cities he grew up in.

Did you also notice that Arnold's favorite baseball player was Mickey Kaline....a combination of legends Mickey Mantle and Al Kaline

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I thought it was NY as well but the producer said it was based on a mix of cities he grew up in.

Did you also notice that Arnold's favorite baseball player was Mickey Kaline....a combination of legends Mickey Mantle and Al Kaline

Two years ago, while learning how to shop price consciously..."There really is a bumblebee tuna!"
eek.gif

I just thought Jim Carrey made that up in Ace Ventura.

Two years ago, while learning how to shop price consciously..."There really is a bumblebee tuna!"
eek.gif

I just thought Jim Carrey made that up in Ace Ventura.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

eek.gif

1996-2004 
eek.gif
.  Look it up!
freud said a lotta dumb %*@+ though...

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

eek.gif

1996-2004 
eek.gif
.  Look it up!
freud said a lotta dumb %*@+ though...

Originally Posted by scshift

As soon as an artist releases an album, everyone jumps on. Wasn't any Lupe fans til' Lasers came out yesterday, now everyone thinks they're a walking Lupe wikipedia
eyes.gif

oh $#^% I gotta go get Lupes album

Originally Posted by scshift

As soon as an artist releases an album, everyone jumps on. Wasn't any Lupe fans til' Lasers came out yesterday, now everyone thinks they're a walking Lupe wikipedia
eyes.gif

oh $#^% I gotta go get Lupes album

I had my PS3 for almost 2 weeks before I found out it had a BluRay player..I was actually at blockbuster and they only had B.R. of the movie I wanted and was asking the guy if he thought it would be worth it to invest in one..After a couple minutes I ask him where the PS3 games to rent were located in the store and he goes, "Hey, you do know that your PS3 has a built in BluRay player?"..Felt dumb as hell..Now I just gotta figure out how to hook it up to the net so I can get Netflix..God Im dumb sometimes..hahaha

I had my PS3 for almost 2 weeks before I found out it had a BluRay player..I was actually at blockbuster and they only had B.R. of the movie I wanted and was asking the guy if he thought it would be worth it to invest in one..After a couple minutes I ask him where the PS3 games to rent were located in the store and he goes, "Hey, you do know that your PS3 has a built in BluRay player?"..Felt dumb as hell..Now I just gotta figure out how to hook it up to the net so I can get Netflix..God Im dumb sometimes..hahaha

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I've always thought they were talking about trying not to skeet on the dance floor or does it mean something else.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I always thought it was talking about a hard john-son on the dance floor but i never asked. i was young and didn't wanna get slapped lol. 
"step back you're getting kinda close, feel a little bumb coming thru from you" or something like that 
happy.gif
Yo I just listened to this after reading these comments
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had noooooooo idea 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I had no idea listening to this back in the day

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I've always thought they were talking about trying not to skeet on the dance floor or does it mean something else.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I always thought it was talking about a hard john-son on the dance floor but i never asked. i was young and didn't wanna get slapped lol. 
"step back you're getting kinda close, feel a little bumb coming thru from you" or something like that 
happy.gif
Yo I just listened to this after reading these comments
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had noooooooo idea 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif