What's the last thing you found out that you should've already have known? vol. Late Pass

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

1)  That diet sodas "sugar free" ingredients with 0 sugar, 0 fat, 0 calories actually, once consumed, are stored into fat just like regular sugar!  (I never drank soda as a teen and started as an adult cause of the 0 sugar nonsense)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

2)  Old school Milwaukee Brewers logo is actually a "m" and "b" together, and not just a picture of a glove catching a ball
brewcrew.jpg

eek.gif
 I see it now.. GREAT THEAD INDEED

do you know what else mb stands for? mind blown
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

1)  That diet sodas "sugar free" ingredients with 0 sugar, 0 fat, 0 calories actually, once consumed, are stored into fat just like regular sugar!  (I never drank soda as a teen and started as an adult cause of the 0 sugar nonsense)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

2)  Old school Milwaukee Brewers logo is actually a "m" and "b" together, and not just a picture of a glove catching a ball
brewcrew.jpg

eek.gif
 I see it now.. GREAT THEAD INDEED

do you know what else mb stands for? mind blown
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Found out how good the Social Network really is, ive owned it for months, I finally watched it tonight.

Found out how good the Social Network really is, ive owned it for months, I finally watched it tonight.

Originally Posted by casekicks

I had my PS3 for almost 2 weeks before I found out it had a BluRay player..I was actually at blockbuster and they only had B.R. of the movie I wanted and was asking the guy if he thought it would be worth it to invest in one..After a couple minutes I ask him where the PS3 games to rent were located in the store and he goes, "Hey, you do know that your PS3 has a built in BluRay player?"..Felt dumb as hell..Now I just gotta figure out how to hook it up to the net so I can get Netflix..God Im dumb sometimes..hahaha
Come on now
sick.gif
alien.gif

I had my PS3 for almost 2 weeks before I found out it had a BluRay player..I was actually at blockbuster and they only had B.R. of the movie I wanted and was asking the guy if he thought it would be worth it to invest in one..After a couple minutes I ask him where the PS3 games to rent were located in the store and he goes, "Hey, you do know that your PS3 has a built in BluRay player?"..Felt dumb as hell..Now I just gotta figure out how to hook it up to the net so I can get Netflix..God Im dumb sometimes..hahaha
Come on now
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

Every Kiss begins with Kay...get it? That's on some Jay-Z %@%!.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

Every Kiss begins with Kay...get it? That's on some Jay-Z %@%!.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

did ya'll really not understand the kay jewlers slogan or 'too close'? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

I haven't heard that song in ages...I think it came out in like 98, I was a young'n back then. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

did ya'll really not understand the kay jewlers slogan or 'too close'? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

I haven't heard that song in ages...I think it came out in like 98, I was a young'n back then. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Come on now
sick.gif
alien.gif
Sometimes?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Come on now
sick.gif
alien.gif
Sometimes?

Back
Top Bottom