What's the lowest thing you've done? Vol. You a bad mothaSHUT YO MOUTH

Originally Posted by Cubinican

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by LDJ

When we were kids i would visit my g ma in the A. And we would drop bricks/rocks off the freeway and try to hit windshields. That or would run into the middle of the street whenever we saw cop cars we would run out and throw bricks/rocks at their windshield and run to the other side of the street and hide into the woods.

Also would layout m80's and cherrybombs various other firecrackers on speed bumps and when cars ride past pop snap under they cars they would think flat tire or someone was shooting. We would fill garbage cans with old garbage etc old collards and the juice etc and add water to it. We would then lean the cans against the door of ppls houses, and knock ring the doorbell like hell. When they open the door all the old smelly food and garbage would flood inside their homes. We would leave open $#*tty diapers in ppl mailboxes. Pee in water balloons and bomb ppl with them. Ppl who gave crappy halloween candy we would take old nasty food in tupperwear and pour the juices in their air/heat vents.

I once mixxed up some stay hard liquids i got from starship enterprise in his coca cola. Had him at attention for like a day. Friend fell asleep put a sandwhich bag of change in his mouth, and poured jalepeno hot sauce etc in his mouth. LOl got up and tried 2 spit it out drink but mouth was full of change.

Um my baby mother and i got into it at a theme park she tried to attack me and i used a stun gun on her. My neighbors dog use to get out and tear up my garbage(didnt know it was his dog at the time) So i laid poison on the rim and around the garbage cans. He got into it and got sick and died. Never told it was me. I substituted my cusins black magic(for ppl who arent of ethinic its a cream you use to rub on ur face etc and it removes facial hair without shaving) with nair. It completely removed the skin off his face lol. It was all fleshy pink. And it looked just like a 5 oclock shadow except it was pinkiesh color.
Dude you must have had NO positive role models growing up.
eek.gif
DAMN

sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Did this thread die? lol, LDJ is that dude, I can tell by his grammatical errors that he's telling the truth.

Originally Posted by mneezy1

Did this thread die? lol, LDJ is that dude, I can tell by his grammatical errors that he's telling the truth.
Dont encourage this guy
smh.gif

ive done alot of foul $@! in my time. first thing that comes to mind was when i didnt let this girl i was talking to in my building after she drove almost 4 hours to see me. Still got them buns but had to put in work and do some serious tongue work.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

One night i broke into Tiffany's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No. I go for the chandelier; it's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business. She's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning the cops and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I love the cold. Thirty years later I get a postcard. I have a son. And he's the Chief of Police. This is where the story gets interesting: I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier.
pimp.gif
Schrute

Originally Posted by reigndrop

My old roommate, this full of himself kid from China was looking for a job on the Street. I was able to blacklist his name at most firms, needless to say, he's back in China.

I don't regret it though.
[Rick James/] COLD BLOOODED [/Rick James]

Originally Posted by LDJ

When we werekids i would visit my g ma in the A. And we would drop bricks/rocks offthe freeway and try to hit windshields. That or would run into themiddle of the street whenever we saw cop cars we would run out andthrow bricks/rocks at their windshield and run to the other side of thestreet and hide into the woods.
reminds me of when me and my cousin use to hit baseballs on to the freeways by the house... we use also throw water balloons at the car on the freeway from the bridge.. this was when we were in 7th grade.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by LDJ

When we were kids i would visit my g ma in the A. And we would drop bricks/rocks off the freeway and try to hit windshields. That or would run into the middle of the street whenever we saw cop cars we would run out and throw bricks/rocks at their windshield and run to the other side of the street and hide into the woods.
reminds me of when me and my cousin use to hit baseballs on to the freeways by the house... we use also throw water balloons at the car on the freeway from the bridge.. this was when we were in 7th grade.

LOL. I bet the water balloons was funny as hell

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by wayne looney

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

One night i broke into Tiffany's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No. I go for the chandelier; it's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business. She's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning the cops and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I love the cold. Thirty years later I get a postcard. I have a son. And he's the Chief of Police. This is where the story gets interesting: I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier.
2i9l07d.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Classic

that story was epic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i just saw this episode last night online.
eek.gif
at homie remembering the whole story hahaa
HAHAHA Very nice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by hella handsome

that story was epic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i just saw this episode last night online.
eek.gif
at homie remembering the whole story hahaa
HAHAHA Very nice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what episode was that story from?  I can't remember but I knew exactly who told it when I reading most hated's post
laugh.gif

messed with my girlfriends cousin,
used to hook up with this girl, hooked up with her cousin.
I like to mess with peoples cousins

smh how dudes even FIND this ? like they go to page 3000 and pick a random thread with their eyes closed?
laugh.gif

oh ill contribute.
Arce to mouth... you never go arce to mouth lol 
roll.gif

*SMH dirty girls will do anything 

Gave some drank to my friends dog without him knowing. Dude was crying, freaking out thought his dog was gonna die. Needless to say, lil' man was still tippin' on all fours.

think i upped the wrong thread, it was one just like this I seen around december of last year....didn't know this one was in january of last year.

Damn some of u people are just grimey !!!

But here go some quick stories I got 1000's I was a little bad $@@ kid growing up

In JHS we use to steal fruits from the fruit stands everyday .So 1 day we convince 1 of our associates to do it so the guy can chase him and we can clean up on mango's.So he does it gets chase to the corner but the man is still coming and has a weapon in hand so home boy keeps running .We go straight and make a right on the next corner and see the bus parked couple cars backed up .We get closer this ninja is in somebody front yard laid out because he got hit by a car trying to run away from the guy.
laugh.gif

I was 1 of the 2 people responsible for that Myspace popsonblast page if u from NYC u familiar with it
laugh.gif
Had girls ready to kill themselves some moved out of NYC others got school transfers .

Made a girl tap out she ripped my shirt I put her in the boston crab I was in 4th grade

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I shouldn't be doing this....

I dated a girl for like a year, we had a miscarriage.

I crushed her sister, and got her pregnant.

Then I got my girl pregnant.

They both kept the kids.... born 4 months apart.

frown.gif
So your kids are brother/sister and cousin, sorry but
roll.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
 wow

Back
Top Bottom