What's the lowest thing you've done? Vol. You a bad mothaSHUT YO MOUTH

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by WErunSF

robbed a blind kid for his xbox, then sold it.....
why would a blind kid need a xbox?

lol i know right thats like taking a legless man jordans kids do the darnest things.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by LDJ

When we were kids i would visit my g ma in the A. And we would drop bricks/rocks off the freeway and try to hit windshields. That or would run into the middleof the street whenever we saw cop cars we would run out and throw bricks/rocks at their windshield and run to the other side of the street and hide into thewoods.
HAHAHALOL THATS FUNNY HEY?
Just read an article in the paper 10 mins ago about some really creative kids who decided to do the same thing! Genius!

The block landed on a bus drivers windshield, killing him instantly, and putting 12 special needs children in critical condition when the bus spun outta control. 

Damn, kids do the darnest things

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Legit the LOWEST thing I've ever done EVER:

-chillin with ex girlfriend in grade 12 at my place. convinced her to have sex despite the fact she "didnt want to because she'd catch feelings". popped off really quick too.

Yeah. I played with a chicks feelings... 4 years ago. still feel bad, too.

ok and you act like i did it f'n yesterday, kids will be kids, hell i ninja knocked i did alot of crazy @$@ as a kid. i didnt grow into the stay in the house internet power ranger play pokaman stage. water guns with bleach, water ballons with piss. stealing from the candy lady, hopping the turnpike in nyc hell it was what it was.

i know most likely you are a troll.
 sure its the Internet, and you can say what you want and seem cool.

but in the case that you are not, i honestly with a passion do not like you.
not one bit.

in fact, your the type of guy that i beat the living piss out of, simply cause your a idiot "bully"

dudes like you (feeding the troll i know)  try SO hard to in fact try to be hard.

90 percent of the @$%@ you have said is stupid. 

with that being said, im sure you will reply with some smart , hide behind your true soft self, comment.

and ill read it and 
laugh.gif

cause i know, as well as you, at the end of the day. you are NOT about that life. 

so keep gallivanting around, and say your make up stories to sound hard.

your E fame is climbing man. for real 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by LDJ

HAHAHALOL THATS FUNNY HEY?
Just read an article in the paper 10 mins ago about some really creative kids who decided to do the same thing! Genius!

The block landed on a bus drivers windshield, killing him instantly, and putting 12 special needs children in critical condition when the bus spun outta control. 

Damn, kids do the darnest things

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Legit the LOWEST thing I've ever done EVER:

-chillin with ex girlfriend in grade 12 at my place. convinced her to have sex despite the fact she "didnt want to because she'd catch feelings". popped off really quick too.

Yeah. I played with a chicks feelings... 4 years ago. still feel bad, too.

ok and you act like i did it f'n yesterday, kids will be kids, hell i ninja knocked i did alot of crazy @$@ as a kid. i didnt grow into the stay in the house internet power ranger play pokaman stage. water guns with bleach, water ballons with piss. stealing from the candy lady, hopping the turnpike in nyc hell it was what it was.

not one bit.

in fact, your the type of guy that i beat the living piss out of, simply cause your a idiot "bully"

dudes like you (feeding the troll i know)  try SO hard to in fact try to be hard.

with that being said, im sure you will reply with some smart , hide behind your true soft self, comment.

and ill read it and 
laugh.gif

cause i know, as well as you, at the end of the day. you are NOT about that life. 

tired.gif

im trying to get fame ur right its me using all these so call latest slang etc. its me getting lol offa ppl misuse misspelling of words. Lol at not about that life. like who da uck says this in real life. I mean it is what it is you put it out there and what you said you did was some square @%*! $!#. And you as well as i know u itch made. i mean come on guy lets be foreal. Like i said once before and say it again 75 lummus drive covington ga is my second home. im looking for efame yet you is using all of the e jargons and terms. You got it dude your hard im intimidated by your lowriders and g strings and re re re re re re retro jordans/dunks. ill go hide and tuck my tail now.   

Originally Posted by LDJ

im trying to get fame ur right its me using all these so call latest slang etc. its me getting lol offa ppl misuse misspelling of words. Lol at not about that life. like who da uck says this in real life. I mean it is what it is you put it out there and what you said you did was some square @%*! $!#. And you as well as i know u itch made. i mean come on guy lets be foreal. Like i said once before and say it again 75 lummus drive covington ga is my second home. im looking for efame yet you is using all of the e jargons and terms. You got it dude your hard im intimidated by your lowriders and g strings and re re re re re re retro jordans/dunks. ill go hide and tuck my tail now.   
Did you just post your address on NT? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Did you just post your address on NT? 
laugh.gif

you do realize that you come in here expecting everyone on NT as a geek.
which is far from the case. 

i dont need to "Act" hard on the net, not my steez.

but like i said before, and ill say it again. 

you sir are NOT about that life.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

not one bit.

and ill read it and 
laugh.gif

tired.gif

so hold on.. 
you talk ALLLLLL this smack about being poor, and going hard. 

bra, the internet is to easy. 

http://www.redfin.com/GA/Covington/75-Lummus-Rd-30016/home/24202023

house sells for$ 417,000 in ga of all places.

you seem to be a little rich boy, trying to pass off hard.

like i said NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE..

nice house btw
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

not one bit.

and ill read it and 
laugh.gif

tired.gif

so hold on.. 
you talk ALLLLLL this smack about being poor, and going hard. 

bra, the internet is to easy. 

http://www.redfin.com/GA/Covington/75-Lummus-Rd-30016/home/24202023

house sells for$ 417,000 in ga of all places.

you seem to be a little rich boy, trying to pass off hard.

like i said NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE..

nice house btw
laugh.gif

i never said i was rich nor claim to be and yea i was poor hell i lived in crown heights part of the time with pops before moving to ga and i lived in techwood homes, mechanicsville, joyland eastlake meadows in ga. @#% im doing ok but i cant front lie bout @#% ive done in the past or did as a kid. It is what it is. And preciate nice house comment although my idiot but still love her old lady left the washing machine going ended up flooding ur downstairs and basement and gotta redo everything. And hell might not be a mansion all that to you but its comfortable nice enough for me and my family.

Originally Posted by LDJ

I dated this girl, things wasnt working out, so we just became good friends. I introduced her to one of my good friends. They ended up getting married. We losttouch. One day her and her husband, had a dispute, she went out with girlfriends, got drunk hit me up. My old lady was outta town at the time, She came overspent the night. A few weeks later i found out i got her pregnant. We have never told anyone her son is mines. They ended up divorcing, he is in major debt andhas served time for non child support since being laid off. And the kid isnt even his.

damn...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by aznballa33

Originally Posted by LDJ

I dated this girl, things wasnt working out, so we just became good friends. I introduced her to one of my good friends. They ended up getting married. We losttouch. One day her and her husband, had a dispute, she went out with girlfriends, got drunk hit me up. My old lady was outta town at the time, She came overspent the night. A few weeks later i found out i got her pregnant. We have never told anyone her son is mines. They ended up divorcing, he is in major debt andhas served time for non child support since being laid off. And the kid isnt even his.

damn...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

brutal. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

was riding around with my boys with some strong *+* air rifle like it would break hard windows just shooting people and we came across some dude moving his arms mad weird he appeared homosexual so we shot him dude started to scream like a whale then he stopped dropped and rolled we peeled out mad fast we came around later to see a mob trying to find out who shot the "special" kid felt like crap the whole week

Any one ever took old garbage collard greens chittlins etc or ne thing of that nature put it in a trash can with vinegar. Lean it up against a person front door and rang/knock on the door like hell then when they open it lol. Or puttin rotten food in folks air ducts/vents. Itty diapers in the mailbox atleast. I know some ppl are holding back. And did some under the nails, str8 up grimmey nasty ++%

Back as a senior in high school used this white kid's all-year pass to try and get into Six Flags. I had the bucket hat but being asian was a dead give away. The ticket girl was like pull up your hat brim. I was like Naw. Then they kicked me out.

Me and the homeys reconned at the local Burger King. Swapped clothes and I tried the pass again. Thid time they threw in Six Flags jail, interrogated me, then kicked me out again. I cell phoned the homeys that I'm still gonna get in believe.

I saw this ******ed Korean kid with his family outside the ticket gates. I put on my best Cartman and befriended the ****** promising to go on all the rides. AS we went through the ticket stalls, I acted like we was all one Korean family. I had to buy a real ticket though. Anyways got in and fled from the kid as fast as I could to meet up with said homeys. Damn I'm an awful person. Why did I do such stupid %%+@

I'm currently slaying my home boys ex girlfriend...felt bad and told him despite people telling me not to. We decided not to let a chicken get in the way of our friendship. He told me don't slay her again but I can't stop.

Slayed another chick over spring break and while she was in the bathroom I took 200 out her purse

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

was riding around with my boys with some strong *+* air rifle like it would break hard windows just shooting people and we came across some dude moving his arms mad weird he appeared homosexual so we shot him dude started to scream like a whale then he stopped dropped and rolled we peeled out mad fast we came around later to see a mob trying to find out who shot the "special" kid felt like crap the whole week

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

I'm currently slaying my home boys ex girlfriend...felt bad and told him despite people telling me not to. We decided not to let a chicken get in the way of our friendship. He told me don't slay her again but I can't stop.

Slayed another chick over spring break and while she was in the bathroom I took 200 out her purse

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by Mitsui

I remember a while ago when I was trying to get at this girl who has been having problems with her boyfriend, and they were at the point of breaking up. I was texting her a lot, but I knew she couldn't break up with her boyfriend for good.

And I can't believe I did this, but I created a fake female Facebook account and started to flirt with her boyfriend to break them up even more. This went on for a good whole week. This boyfriend did not suspect a thing. During this period of time, I was also texting the girl mad crazy.

In a way, I was flirting with both her and her boyfriend at the same time.

Then one day she texted me saying she broke up with him for GOOD this time, and sent me like a thousand
frown.gif
's. I call her, and she said she went on her boyfriend's MSN and found a HUGE convo between him and this 'girl'. And she was crying like crazy on the phone, and I felt mad guilty, but bittersweet because they broke up for good and my plan worked.

Lowest thing I've ever done.
Might just be one of the lamest things that a human being can do...
indifferent.gif

Mitsui, you the ultimate cornball. For real I hope you walk in on your girl getting smashed by the mailman or something. You disgust me.

Originally Posted by Mitsui

I remember a while ago when I was trying to get at this girl who has been having problems with her boyfriend, and they were at the point of breaking up. I was texting her a lot, but I knew she couldn't break up with her boyfriend for good.

And I can't believe I did this, but I created a fake female Facebook account and started to flirt with her boyfriend to break them up even more. This went on for a good whole week. This boyfriend did not suspect a thing. During this period of time, I was also texting the girl mad crazy.

In a way, I was flirting with both her and her boyfriend at the same time.

Then one day she texted me saying she broke up with him for GOOD this time, and sent me like a thousand
frown.gif
's. I call her, and she said she went on her boyfriend's MSN and found a HUGE convo between him and this 'girl'. And she was crying like crazy on the phone, and I felt mad guilty, but bittersweet because they broke up for good and my plan worked.

Lowest thing I've ever done.

your a clown dog. sad, very sad.

Recently, smashed one of my main chicks sisters(she a fresh in college)

I currently have about 5 chicks that think they my girlfriend, they show me luv but I just be hurting em :/

Originally Posted by frshstunna

Recently, smashed one of my main chicks sisters(she a fresh in college)

I currently have about 5 chicks that think they my girlfriend, they show me luv but I just be hurting em :/

Don't know whether to
30t6p3b.gif
or
pimp.gif

lol, post the lowest thing youve done so anonymous NTers can pass judgements on you, and add that embarassing fact to your excel spreadsheet?

i'll pass

Some of this just pathetic....

Not even trying to judge folks on here, but wowww....fake facebook accounts, shooting "homosexuals"

This thread should be renamed NT CONFESSIONAL.

Back
Top Bottom