What's the lowest thing you've done? Vol. You a bad mothaSHUT YO MOUTH

Originally Posted by sam206

there was a girl that was raped as a child by her dad and she was making fun of me.
my comeback was the only person that will ever have sex with you is your dad

laugh.gif
i honestly could see myself doing that..

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

My boy Slim raped his stepfather and impregnated his mom. Stalks and rapes girls and cut his cousin up into pieces.

You owe it to the rest of world to kill him and dispose of the body discreetly. God will understand, I'm sure.

nerd.gif
Rilla, u must not be a fan of eminem....

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

I pee'd on an acquaintance one day. His name was G aye D. I was about 13 at the time and he would come up to us (me and myfriends) after we finished playing ball with a kart of BRAND SPANKIN NEW NIKE SOCKS to offer in exchange for our sweaty after bball socks. So we did
smile.gif
then after 2 consecutive weeks of doing so, i guess we built some trust with him and he paid us all each $40 to pee on him all at the same time ( about 4 of us ) and we did :/ it was the most disturbing thing i did for money although it was quick. some of my friends stayed doing it to make that money. I on the other hand went to church. That is all..
This is very disturbing.

My boy Slim raped his stepfather and impregnated his mom. Stalks and rapes girls and cut his cousin up into pieces.
Can we get a little more information on this? I mean... you pretty much mentioned all this stuff non-chalantly. Hopefully he's dead/in jail.

I shouldn't be doing this....

I dated a girl for like a year, we had a miscarriage.

I crushed her sister, and got her pregnant.

Then I got my girl pregnant.

They both kept the kids.... born 4 months apart.
Some of this stuff you won't even see on Springer and thats some low %*$$.

And im calling ductales on alot of you dudes if you have less then 100 post you especially.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Can we get a little more information on this? I mean... you pretty much mentioned all this stuff non-chalantly. Hopefully he's dead/in jail.

nope still alive and kickin
eminem-alive.jpg

Got into a fight witha rabbi after he accused me of cutting him off....dude than cut me off and started breaking every 5 seconds.
I got heated and followed him till he stopped......i punched him twice in the face and kicked him in his stomach. I knew he was a
rabbi after his daugther who was 6 or 7 yrs old was yelling at me "you can't hit a rabbi" I ended up being 10 minutes late for my final.

Went to a friends party... it was kinda wack after a while... had to pee really bad... didnt kno where the bathroom was

Peed in the koolaid pitcher... put it back in the fridge

$***%+ getting paid to pee on ppl!?

Damn this thread sure has progressed since pg 2. I never felt bad about what I did but with what yall have done what I did almost feels like a good deed.

LDJ man
smh.gif
roll.gif
18 years! 18 years! Do you plan on tellin ya kid you're his father?

To the dude who knocked up the sisters how did they react when they found out you knocked them both up?

Geeeez I just read the whole thread and you guys have traumatized me for life! Never trusting dudes again haha

Originally Posted by BigShake

Went to a friends party... it was kinda wack after a while... had to pee really bad... didnt kno where the bathroom was

sick.gif

Originally Posted by webnerd06

sick.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
what if you forgot you peed in it and went and poured yourself a nice cold glass

Originally Posted by J23S

sick.gif
what if you forgot you peed in it and went and poured yourself a nice cold glass
roll.gif
i didnt... i went in the pantry and peed in the pitcher...came back out and the cops were there so we left

Then i proceeded to pee on cars in the parking lot

Originally Posted by LDJ

I dated this girl, things wasnt working out, so we just became good friends. I introduced her to one of my good friends. They ended up getting married. We lost touch. One day her and her husband, had a dispute, she went out with girlfriends, got drunk hit me up. My old lady was outta town at the time, She came over spent the night. A few weeks later i found out i got her pregnant. We have never told anyone her son is mines. They ended up divorcing, he is in major debt and has served time for non child support since being laid off. And the kid isnt even his.
worst thing i have read in this thread

When we were kids i would visit my g ma in the A. And we would drop bricks/rocks off the freeway and try to hit windshields. That or would run into the middleof the street whenever we saw cop cars we would run out and throw bricks/rocks at their windshield and run to the other side of the street and hide into thewoods.

Also would layout m80's and cherrybombs various other firecrackers on speed bumps and when cars ride past pop snap under they cars they would think flattire or someone was shooting. We would fill garbage cans with old garbage etc old collards and the juice etc and add water to it. We would then lean the cansagainst the door of ppls houses, and knock ring the doorbell like hell. When they open the door all the old smelly food and garbage would flood inside theirhomes. We would leave open $#*tty diapers in ppl mailboxes. Pee in water balloons and bomb ppl with them. Ppl who gave crappy halloween candy we would take oldnasty food in tupperwear and pour the juices in their air/heat vents.

I once mixxed up some stay hard liquids i got from starship enterprise in his coca cola. Had him at attention for like a day. Friend fell asleep put asandwhich bag of change in his mouth, and poured jalepeno hot sauce etc in his mouth. LOl got up and tried 2 spit it out drink but mouth was full of change.

Um my baby mother and i got into it at a theme park she tried to attack me and i used a stun gun on her. My neighbors dog use to get out and tear up mygarbage(didnt know it was his dog at the time) So i laid poison on the rim and around the garbage cans. He got into it and got sick and died. Never told it wasme. I substituted my cusins black magic(for ppl who arent of ethinic its a cream you use to rub on ur face etc and it removes facial hair without shaving) withnair. It completely removed the skin off his face lol. It was all fleshy pink. And it looked just like a 5 oclock shadow except it was pinkiesh color.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by sam206

there was a girl that was raped as a child by her dad and she was making fun of me.
my comeback was the only person that will ever have sex with you is your dad

laugh.gif
i honestly could see myself doing that..

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

You owe it to the rest of world to kill him and dispose of the body discreetly. God will understand, I'm sure.

nerd.gif
Rilla, u must not be a fan of eminem....

HUGE fan, just really short at times..... that @*%+ went.... straight...the ++$% over my head
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by dunks87

thank you NT for giving my self esteem a +1 boost! it's nice to know i will never be grimey as many or any of you while at the same time it gives me pause as i have to live in a world where people are capable of doing some of these things you all claim to have done...eek.

#!!! dude.

you must of typed that while wearing your aj 3's

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i don't get it?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

When we were kids i would visit my g ma in the A. And we would drop bricks/rocks off the freeway and try to hit windshields. That or would run into the middle of the street whenever we saw cop cars we would run out and throw bricks/rocks at their windshield and run to the other side of the street and hide into the woods.

Also would layout m80's and cherrybombs various other firecrackers on speed bumps and when cars ride past pop snap under they cars they would think flat tire or someone was shooting. We would fill garbage cans with old garbage etc old collards and the juice etc and add water to it. We would then lean the cans against the door of ppls houses, and knock ring the doorbell like hell. When they open the door all the old smelly food and garbage would flood inside their homes. We would leave open $#*tty diapers in ppl mailboxes. Pee in water balloons and bomb ppl with them. Ppl who gave crappy halloween candy we would take old nasty food in tupperwear and pour the juices in their air/heat vents.

I once mixxed up some stay hard liquids i got from starship enterprise in his coca cola. Had him at attention for like a day. Friend fell asleep put a sandwhich bag of change in his mouth, and poured jalepeno hot sauce etc in his mouth. LOl got up and tried 2 spit it out drink but mouth was full of change.

Um my baby mother and i got into it at a theme park she tried to attack me and i used a stun gun on her. My neighbors dog use to get out and tear up my garbage(didnt know it was his dog at the time) So i laid poison on the rim and around the garbage cans. He got into it and got sick and died. Never told it was me. I substituted my cusins black magic(for ppl who arent of ethinic its a cream you use to rub on ur face etc and it removes facial hair without shaving) with nair. It completely removed the skin off his face lol. It was all fleshy pink. And it looked just like a 5 oclock shadow except it was pinkiesh color.
Dude you must have had NO positive role models growing up.
eek.gif
DAMN

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Damn this thread sure has progressed since pg 2. I never felt bad about what I did but with what yall have done what I did almost feels like a good deed.

LDJ man
smh.gif
roll.gif

To the dude who knocked up the sisters how did they react when they found out you knocked them both up?

Heck noooooooooo i have never even told my old lady. My mom knows but doesnt, you know she is like well esp when he was really younger like why are you alwaysbaby sitting her/they kid. And man they look so so much alike. I forget aall about it actually kinda. I mean i get him stuff have helped out since her husbandmy ex boy wasnt doing nuttin for him. And he be over the house like all the time. And for all we know some kinda way maybe it is his kid.

Plus i dont want him to think his so called daddy and his momma been lying to him all his life. And it was so long ago so why even say anything now. I saidimma write a note for my death and explain to him i am his father. I might say something later on in his life when he is all grown up with kids you know. Butfor right now i dont think its such a good idea. he calls me uncle and thats what he has known me for all his life. Plus i would have to explain to our kidsand my old lady my family. Its been going on so long i dont think it would turn out all to well.

smh.gif
smh.gif
xtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:

eek.gif
@ that abortion one, yall dudes are grimey as hell

I've never done anything THAT bad but here's a few

- I purposefully walked in on my friend's mom naked
devil.gif
and teased him about it ever since
laugh.gif

- that same friend I watched get beat up with a fire poker,
smh.gif
I coulda helped but it wasn't my business
- I've driven by the bus stop made eye contact with someone I knew and kept on driving, they even called my phone and I ignored it
smh.gif

- broken a girls heart a few times
- faked like I was dating this one girl at my school so that this younger girl would quit stalking me (made out with a classmate in front of her to send a message
laugh.gif
), didn't even work either the girl just wound up giving my classmate the beats a few days later
- let two girls I didn't even like fight over me, went home with the winner
laugh.gif

Thats just cold blooded.....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Master Zik

LDJ man
smh.gif
roll.gif

Heck noooooooooo i have never even told my old lady. My mom knows but doesnt, you know she is like well esp when he was really younger like why are you always baby sitting her/they kid. And man they look so so much alike. I forget aall about it actually kinda. I mean i get him stuff have helped out since her husband my ex boy wasnt doing nuttin for him. And he be over the house like all the time. And for all we know some kinda way maybe it is his kid.

Plus i dont want him to think his so called daddy and his momma been lying to him all his life. And it was so long ago so why even say anything now. I said imma write a note for my death and explain to him i am his father. I might say something later on in his life when he is all grown up with kids you know. But for right now i dont think its such a good idea. he calls me uncle and thats what he has known me for all his life. Plus i would have to explain to our kids and my old lady my family. Its been going on so long i dont think it would turn out all to well.

You may have really @*$%@$ up bro
grin.gif

I have not read a full nt post in a while this one was good

first of all
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif