What's the lowest thing you've done? Vol. You a bad mothaSHUT YO MOUTH

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by LDJ

Hit my ex girlfriend.

Nothing made me feel lower than putting my hands on a female, i'll never do it again.
Was u defending urself, did she hit u 1st? What precipitated the smackdown. I mean violence aint cool at all. But maybe u had justification in doing so.

She definitely hit me first, a few times.

But, i think it was the fact that it was closed fist, right in the mouth is what made me cringe at the situation.

Like, i didnt have to do all of that. & how low i felt, i could never do something like that again.

Even with her hitting me first, i can't justify that, imo.

I feel u thats why u need a stun gun. If she goes ham on ur @$4 hit her with the volts. Its easy to get one they sell em at local sex shops etc. True u need a weapons permit and no felonies. But trust i can assure u, u jolt her *** with the bolts she will never jump stupid at u again.

But the closed fist iuno man, that leaves incriminating evidence. Maybe a slap, or a shove down the stairs, ah something a lil less violent, but more important less incriminating for u.
girls carry that #!%* bro, be real.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I'm really high on revenge so...

My brother (not by blood) has secretly been going behind my back and trying to game like 4-5 of my jumpoffs. And he's not just trying to game them, he TRASHES me to them and tells them about all the other jumpoffs so he can get in. He flat out betrayed my trust because I keep him informed on everything I do. I've known him since we were six and this is the most un-loyal thing ever. I'm not necessarily trying to save the girls, it's just I don't want them messing with HIM cause dude does NOT strap up and gets burnt WAYYYY too much. Son had sex with 5 girls in 2 days and strapped up w/ only 2 of them like 3 weeks ago.

So...I have hardcore proof that one of his jumpoffs that he hasn't seen in a while has Herpes and Genital Warts. I have zero intention of telling him and he should be seeing her really soon. They've been talking on FaceBook.. Hopefully he'll catch it and give it to his girl which will create a huge mess hopefully resulting in him getting handled accordingly by her brothers/father...

that's beyond f'ed up...i actually hope you go through with that and he smashes one of your jumps before she smashes you and make that %%+# full circle

Yeah you need to slow down playa for reals.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Hit my ex girlfriend.

Nothing made me feel lower than putting my hands on a female, i'll never do it again.
Was u defending urself, did she hit u 1st? What precipitated the smackdown. I mean violence aint cool at all. But maybe u had justification in doing so.

She definitely hit me first, a few times.

But, i think it was the fact that it was closed fist, right in the mouth is what made me cringe at the situation.

Like, i didnt have to do all of that. & how low i felt, i could never do something like that again.

Even with her hitting me first, i can't justify that, imo.

I feel u thats why u need a stun gun. If she goes ham on ur @$4 hit her with the volts. Its easy to get one they sell em at local sex shops etc. True u need a weapons permit and no felonies. But trust i can assure u, u jolt her *** with the bolts she will never jump stupid at u again.

But the closed fist iuno man, that leaves incriminating evidence. Maybe a slap, or a shove down the stairs, ah something a lil less violent, but more important less incriminating for u.
girls carry that #!%* bro, be real.

What u must let or would let a women beat u. A black male in fayetteville,ga(its a redneck white folks city). In a public place(i think it was called dixielandfun amusement park so $!+... With a altercation with a woman, a white woman at that. And i so call shake her/grab her. Them dirty bacons woulda had a field dayif i was even caught with my hands on her in any fashion. What, i guess i could be a lame let her continue to hit me, biting me, pullin skin off my handsarms,(still have the scars to this day). Or what pull out a piece and shoot her(now u gettin into fed time). Some ppl need to leave mayfield, andy griffithtowns. It is legal and i can use it as a mechanism of self-defense. She attached me first and hit me with a bottle. I had every right to use it from a legalstandpoint. Cause a bottle can/and is considered a weapon if used so.

Yall need to get off this im macho cause i will strike a man, but lame if i do so a woman. I aint saying get ur ike turner on. But if a woman is beating the$!+ outta u or have a weapon, and u stupid enough to try 2 reach past the weapon and refrain them, sure u will look like a so call real man, but u might end upa dead 1.

Violence is wrong period....Ppl act like its ok 2 scrub a dude up but its wrong a woman. If e are all equals then we should be treated all the same. Equalmeans just so, equal the same. Let me ask some ppl this then. If u got a gun, a liscence to carry and someone breaks in ur house, what u gonna wait to see ifits a kid/ a woman before defending ur home. Or get shot possibly killed, just so ppl can say oh atleast he didnt go hard on a women.

Like i said guys w/o real men as fathers, or raised by just woman or let this generation of reality shows tv etc, raise u for ftl.

Also Ive lead so many girls on when I was just using them for sex. My life ain't no +#**!% rap song either that stuff tears at my conscious.

Broke into a playground and kicked the door in at the office and ransacked the place, while inside I opened one of the file cabinets and found a small safe andsome orange envelopes with cash (probably soccer or basketball registration money)... Long story short, I ended up with 7 g's

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Broke into a playground and kicked the the door in the office and ransacked the place, while at it opened one the file cabinets and found a small safe and some orange envelopes with cash (probably soccer or basketball registration money)... Long story short, I ended up with 7 g's

Straight up that's horrible, I'd be ashamed of my self.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Broke into a playground and kicked the the door in the office and ransacked the place, while at it opened one the file cabinets and found a small safe and some orange envelopes with cash (probably soccer or basketball registration money)... Long story short, I ended up with 7 g's

Straight up that's horrible, I'd be ashamed of my self.

My goodness.

Thats lol kinda bad and yet funny also. It aint so so bad, at least u didnt steal from like an orphanage ah something. And i mean we all have stolen at somepoint in our life. Ppl at like oh if its a piece of candy or money out ur kids sis piggy bank, at so so bad as stealing money from a register, or doingsomething like u did. Stealing is stealing whether its 5 mill or 5 dollars.

Lol at the ethics of ppl like the amount, or the circumstance in why they steal/stole make it "not so bad"

ive done alot of stuff so low that i wont post on here...

but ive sold fake clothes as real at damn near their real cost to about 400 people on the day before christmas.
kids love bape.

ive also flexed on these 2 korean chicks at the gas station cause they stole my pump, heard them talking english, told them nicely and they acted like theyspokey no engrish.
they did when i went off and told her i'll ruin her lil 335i and possibly her face. she started crying and sped off.
then some dudes tried to get at me. but they REALLY aint want none.

i use my size as an intimidation factor. which is really terrible.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Thats lol kinda bad and yet funny also. It aint so so bad, at least u didnt steal from like an orphanage ah something. And i mean we all have stolen at some point in our life. Ppl at like oh if its a piece of candy or money out ur kids sis piggy bank, at so so bad as stealing money from a register, or doing something like u did. Stealing is stealing whether its 5 mill or 5 dollars.

Lol at the ethics of ppl like the amount, or the circumstance in why they steal/stole make it "not so bad"

Not me.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by LDJ

Thats lol kinda bad and yet funny also. It aint so so bad, at least u didnt steal from like an orphanage ah something. And i mean we all have stolen at some point in our life. Ppl at like oh if its a piece of candy or money out ur kids sis piggy bank, at so so bad as stealing money from a register, or doing something like u did. Stealing is stealing whether its 5 mill or 5 dollars.

Not me.

Ok be foreal man u never took or had anything that didnt belong tto u ever in life. Even if u find something, on technicality that is still consideredstealing. I mean if u saying u never borrowed something without asking, stole something, borrowed something without returning, or found something and didntreturn it to its rightful owner EVER in life. Ill take u at face value. Just seem kinda unbeliable, is all.

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by sam206

there was a girl that was raped as a child by her dad and she was making fun of me.
my comeback was the only person that will ever have sex with you is your dad

laugh.gif
i honestly could see myself doing that..

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

My boy Slim raped his stepfather and impregnated his mom. Stalks and rapes girls and cut his cousin up into pieces.

You owe it to the rest of world to kill him and dispose of the body discreetly. God will understand, I'm sure.

nerd.gif
Rilla, u must not be a fan of eminem....

HUGE fan, just really short at times..... that @*%+ went.... straight...the ++$% over my head
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif

Also my boy Stan Took his pregnatnt girl tied her up and put her in the trunk. Then he drove drunk and drove his car with her in the trunk into water and they both drowned. That was Slim's fault also he couldve stopped my friend Stan.

Ban this troll.

Broke into a playground and kicked the door in at the office and ransacked the place, while inside I opened one of the file cabinets and found a small safe and some orange envelopes with cash (probably soccer or basketball registration money)... Long story short, I ended up with 7 g's

I will state that I felt bad about it at first especially because I never planned on coming out like that and well, it was the same playground where I playedball a couple times as a young kid but I was in a bad situation (kicked out of my house with no job and funds running low) and I did what I had to do. Iinvested the money wisely in trees
laugh.gif
and got back on my feet and neverlooked back. Anyways it's the government's money that I took and we been getting screwed for years.

I would do it again in a heartbeat.
devil.gif

Broke into a playground and kicked the door in at the office and ransacked the place, while inside I opened one of the file cabinets and found a small safe and some orange envelopes with cash (probably soccer or basketball registration money)... Long story short, I ended up with 7 g's

I will state that I felt bad about it at first especially because I never planned on coming out like that and well, it was the same playground where I played ball a couple times as a young kid but I was in a bad situation (kicked out of my house with no job and funds running low) and I did what I had to do. I invested the money wisely in trees
laugh.gif
and got back on my feet and never looked back. Anyways it's the government's money that I took and we been getting screwed for years.

I would do it again in a heartbeat.
devil.gif

Well as religious folks say god works in mysterious ways and everything happens for a reason. maybe it was meant 4 u 2 have it. thus ur remoursefulness changedu into a positive person.

Originally Posted by dunks87

thank you NT for giving my self esteem a +1 boost! it's nice to know i will never be grimey as many or any of you while at the same time it gives me pause as i have to live in a world where people are capable of doing some of these things you all claim to have done...eek.

It's good to find a beautiful chick with some heart. Damn misterP for ruining you
smh.gif

My list:

-stealing $200 from this girl's purse at work. open locker tho

-stealing this fat chick's camera at work, then flipping it on ebay.

-stealing this other fat chick's camera at work, then trying to sell it on ebay...but my moms saw it and she said it was cute, i told her it came with abox full of cameras i bought on ebay [i sell cams all the time]..so she wanted to keep it. DAMN i feel bad for giving my T-lady some stolen #%++ tho
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

-Smashing a drunk underage white %+$%@ at a party..then bookmarking her myspace to see if she got pregnant or not...and she has no idea what my name is orthat i know of her myspace....

-stealing phones at parties..

-grabbing ******* in the club

-jacking #%++ from work of course. still got a plan i might have to carry it out next week..fool proof too

-being the most gossippy straight dude in my group of friends.. i know WAY WAY WAYYYYY too damn much about everybody
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

-Smashing a drunk underage white %+$%@ at a party..then bookmarking her myspace to see if she got pregnant or not...and she has no idea what my name is or that i know of her myspace....
I knew you was black
laugh.gif
are you
nerd.gif

thank you NT for giving my self esteem a +1 boost! it's nice to know i will never be grimey as many or any of you while at the same time it gives me pause as i have to live in a world where people are capable of doing some of these things you all claim to have done...eek.

It's good to find a beautiful chick with some heart. Damn misterP for ruining you
smh.gif

My list:

-stealing this other fat chick's camera at work, then trying to sell it on ebay...but my moms saw it and she said it was cute, i told her it came with a box full of cameras i bought on ebay [i sell cams all the time]..so she wanted to keep it. DAMN i feel bad for giving my T-lady some stolen #%++ tho
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

-Smashing a drunk underage white %+$%@ at a party..then bookmarking her myspace to see if she got pregnant or not...and she has no idea what my name is or that i know of her myspace....

-jacking #%++ from work of course. still got a plan i might have to carry it out next week..fool proof too

-being the most gossippy straight dude in my group of friends.. i know WAY WAY WAYYYYY too damn much about everybody
smh.gif

Lol its funny cause the club thing i have done 2 many times. Lol like a chick tells me 2 put my number in the phone they get drunk and not pay attention and istr8 gank them. I think every guy has met a random chick esp meeting up with them to hotel and while they asleep go thru they purse get money, or go 2 they carand steal stuff out. Shotouts to free cds.

Str8 gettin lil stuff lol like loose change, coupons, car cleaning products, air freshener lol.

We all have gotten cheap feels on chicks ****/butts in the club. Esp the whole in the walls where its crowed and they going thru crowd trying to walk back fromthe bar 2 meet up with they friends. Lol they kill me with the look back and the "who touched me" or "i aint that kinda girl" im here withfriends etc lol.

years ago. me, my chick,and her best friend were getting tossed on handlebars, my girl passed out early, and me and her friend had sex in the sameroom
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

smh.gif

My list:

-stealing this other fat chick's camera at work, then trying to sell it on ebay...but my moms saw it and she said it was cute, i told her it came with a box full of cameras i bought on ebay [i sell cams all the time]..so she wanted to keep it. DAMN i feel bad for giving my T-lady some stolen #%++ tho
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Lol its funny cause the club thing i have done 2 many times. Lol like a chick tells me 2 put my number in the phone they get drunk and not pay attention and i str8 gank them. I think every guy has met a random chick esp meeting up with them to hotel and while they asleep go thru they purse get money, or go 2 they car and steal stuff out. Shotouts to free cds.

Str8 gettin lil stuff lol like loose change, coupons, car cleaning products, air freshener lol.
Word? Every guy has done this?

mad_dogging.jpg

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by LDJ

Not me.

Ok be foreal man u never took or had anything that didnt belong tto u ever in life. Even if u find something, on technicality that is still considered stealing. I mean if u saying u never borrowed something without asking, stole something, borrowed something without returning, or found something and didnt return it to its rightful owner EVER in life. Ill take u at face value. Just seem kinda unbeliable, is all.

Well if you put it like that, then I guess I did. I never took money. It was just something like a pen or something on the ground or on a table.

wen i was like 16 first job i ever had was working at mcdonalds. one dude came in and i was making food in the back. this dude i recognized him from elementaryschool, he tried to punk me back in elementary, so I went behind the wall where no1 could see me and..... well long story short the dude ate a burger toppedoff with the sweat from inbetween my leg and my left testicle... and i didnt shower that morning cause i was up all night partying n woke up almost late forwork so i didnt have time.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by LDJ

When we were kids i would visit my g ma in the A. And we would drop bricks/rocks off the freeway and try to hit windshields. That or would run into the middle of the street whenever we saw cop cars we would run out and throw bricks/rocks at their windshield and run to the other side of the street and hide into the woods.

Also would layout m80's and cherrybombs various other firecrackers on speed bumps and when cars ride past pop snap under they cars they would think flat tire or someone was shooting. We would fill garbage cans with old garbage etc old collards and the juice etc and add water to it. We would then lean the cans against the door of ppls houses, and knock ring the doorbell like hell. When they open the door all the old smelly food and garbage would flood inside their homes. We would leave open $#*tty diapers in ppl mailboxes. Pee in water balloons and bomb ppl with them. Ppl who gave crappy halloween candy we would take old nasty food in tupperwear and pour the juices in their air/heat vents.

I once mixxed up some stay hard liquids i got from starship enterprise in his coca cola. Had him at attention for like a day. Friend fell asleep put a sandwhich bag of change in his mouth, and poured jalepeno hot sauce etc in his mouth. LOl got up and tried 2 spit it out drink but mouth was full of change.

Um my baby mother and i got into it at a theme park she tried to attack me and i used a stun gun on her. My neighbors dog use to get out and tear up my garbage(didnt know it was his dog at the time) So i laid poison on the rim and around the garbage cans. He got into it and got sick and died. Never told it was me. I substituted my cusins black magic(for ppl who arent of ethinic its a cream you use to rub on ur face etc and it removes facial hair without shaving) with nair. It completely removed the skin off his face lol. It was all fleshy pink. And it looked just like a 5 oclock shadow except it was pinkiesh color.
Dude you must have had NO positive role models growing up.
eek.gif
DAMN

Back
Top Bottom