Whats the most money you've spent on fast food....

just for yourself and actually finished it all?

I think i once dropped like $14 at arby's and knew it was a mistake but crushed the whole order

I had a combo and ordered those buffalo chicken shakers and a two of those $1 arby sandwich

just for yourself and actually finished it all?

I think i once dropped like $14 at arby's and knew it was a mistake but crushed the whole order

I had a combo and ordered those buffalo chicken shakers and a two of those $1 arby sandwich

I've ordered a 12 piece nuggets meal and a southern style chicken sandwich AND a double cheeseburger (minus the cheese though) and killed it before. I was under the influence though, as I was with most of my prior binge eating
laugh.gif

Anybody in the midatlantic area that knows Ledo's, I've crushed an entire large (the equivalent of about 2 medium pizzas from somewhere else) and a 2 liter of Code Red, as well as a bag of Gardetto's, all in about 30 minutes.

sick.gif
smh.gif
SMH @ myself
laugh.gif

I've ordered a 12 piece nuggets meal and a southern style chicken sandwich AND a double cheeseburger (minus the cheese though) and killed it before. I was under the influence though, as I was with most of my prior binge eating
laugh.gif

Anybody in the midatlantic area that knows Ledo's, I've crushed an entire large (the equivalent of about 2 medium pizzas from somewhere else) and a 2 liter of Code Red, as well as a bag of Gardetto's, all in about 30 minutes.

sick.gif
smh.gif
SMH @ myself
laugh.gif

most I'll ever spend at a fast food place is $10-15 and I usually just get a bunch of food off the value menu. I remember spending that much is getting 10 tacos at Jack in the Box and a bunch of big cheeseburgers.

Back
Top Bottom