What's the NASTIEST (non-bodily fluids) smell??

philadelphiaSkyline2.jpg

philly's subway system....pissy

Driving through Richmond on I-95

My silver foam pros after stepping in my neighbor's dog's crap....soaked em and they still smell, !%!+ is lodged in the carbon fiber. FML...

rotten dead human.... some woman died in my apartment a couple of years ago on the same floor... whole floor stunk for a week straight.. it was a terriblememory... her body was rotting for a week.

the bridge crossing over the river in Tijuana, Mexico For the so cal peeps who have ever partied down south at night or the people who were unlucky enough tovisit Mexico for fun, yall know what im talking about. All these people here tryin to clown on certain cities or areas here in the US just dont know thatnothing beats the stench of a 3rd world river/sewer in the middle of a city

that milky substance that the garbage trucks drip down the streets of NY!... FUNKY STUFF IF YOU HAPPY TO DRIVE DOWN A BLOCK THEY JUST LEFT!

My korean people know this one...kimchi breath...I rarely eat korean food but i loves it...

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Prison Food
Ironically enough, the food at actual correctional facilities isn't as disgusting as media, film and television make it out to be. The problem is that once you've had and tried everything, your taste buds almost become numb to anything you taste, so as a result your meals no longer become anything more than nourishment.

I believe the nastiest (if not most pungent) smell out there is the smell of burnt flesh. I've yet to enter a war zone, but that's something all the military people I've ever had the chance of talking to can agree on. I couldn't imagine anything smelling worse than burnt hair, but if there is, it's probably going to be burnt flesh.

They give you quater water for drinks in some place
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by home skillet biscuit

philly's subway system....pissy

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Driving through Richmond on I-95[/color]

My silver foam pros after stepping in my neighbor's dog's crap....soaked em and they still smell, !%!+ is lodged in the carbon fiber. FML...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats the sewage treatment plant

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by Spyda23

Subways stores have this distinct smell. Every single store.
i know exactly what you're talking bout. my friend says it smells good, i hit em with the
indifferent.gif

And When You Leave The Scent Stays On You.. Have People Smelling like Subs n +%%!!

Cigarettes. Maybe not the smoke itself, but when someone smokes a cigarette halfway through and then saves the rest for later, that smell of the non-litcigarette that has been smoked halfway through is the most disgusting smell I can think of. I would rather be in a sewer.

Back
Top Bottom