What's the nastiest tasting liqour?

antonlavey

Banned
I bought some cheap Whiskey after my exam on monday to celebrate after not sleeping or doing anything fun for 3 weeks and it was literally the worst alcoholI've ever tasted. Let me put it this way, whenever alcohol is cheap, it usually comes in a plastic bottle. This one came in a glass bottle/handle and itonly cost 18 bucks.

Ezra.jpg

Other terrible tasting alcohols.

beefeater-gin.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

pO6GKWJf_SEAGRAM.jpg
And i used to drink this on the regular in college, still givesme the shakes whenever i think about it.

I took a shot of Everclear one time and I swear it gave me a strep throat. That !%#@ burned like hell.
sick.gif

Everclear isn't that bad, it's just so dry. Once you get over that you're in the clear. I drank to much E&J in high school, to this day itmakes me sick.
sick.gif

Me and my boys used to drink a 30 pack of Red Dog and a 1/2 gallon of Bobby Digital (Ezra Brooks) every friday back in the day, but I can't remember whatit tasted like.
I did have some tequila not to long ago that tasted like kerosene.

Bought this cause I thought the name was Cutty Shark, by far the most disgusting and tedious bottle to finish.

2085.jpg
Apple whiskey is disgusting at least I got this bottle free.

7095.jpg

I took a warm shot of Montezuma tequila which was also disgusting. There were like 8 of us that took the shot and we all had the most disgusted looks on ourfaces afterwards.
laugh.gif

Tanqueray and Seagrims? I love both of those. People always hate on me cus I drink Takaa. It used to taste so nasty to me but I just kepton drinking it cus its dirt cheap and grew to love it. Ive killed a handle of that to myself. I also used to drink EnJ all the time and now I cant even standto look at the bottle. That gets my vote.

Back
Top Bottom