whats the point of tisa / ti$a snapbacks?

Just another item of clothing.
Getting more popular, and we all know people hate on whatevers popular nowadays so here come the flames. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hypebeasts/Hipsters.

Just a new style just like Fitteds were a couple years ago. I still prefer fitteds over them though 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Hypebeasts/Hipsters.

Just a new style just like Fitteds were a couple years ago. I still prefer fitteds over them though 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Just another item of clothing.
Getting more popular, and we all know people hate on whatevers popular nowadays so here come the flames. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

They're mad fly yo. Especially when you wear them with a supreme hoody/shirt/crew neck and supreme vans/nikes with at least 3 supreme key chains dangling from your belt loop or front pocket.

They're mad fly yo. Especially when you wear them with a supreme hoody/shirt/crew neck and supreme vans/nikes with at least 3 supreme key chains dangling from your belt loop or front pocket.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

oh, you jocking my swag now?

Originally Posted by All Ready

Chill son. I've been wearing supreme since 93. A year before the store opened.

Originally Posted by All Ready

Chill son. I've been wearing supreme since 93. A year before the store opened.

I was so close to copping the chicago bulls ones... but it cost like 120 total..

idk mannnnnn

I was so close to copping the chicago bulls ones... but it cost like 120 total..

idk mannnnnn

Originally Posted by 2o6

and snapbacks in general.
snapback are just like any other hat in terms of their "point".  Ti$a, unless your Big Sean or Tyga, is reserved for beast. 

Originally Posted by 2o6

and snapbacks in general.
snapback are just like any other hat in terms of their "point".  Ti$a, unless your Big Sean or Tyga, is reserved for beast. 

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Snapbacks in general are cool in my book. Ti$a snapbacks on the otherhand are just pitiful.

pretty much same here. i mean, i still prefer fitteds, but girls like snapbacks so ehhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Snapbacks in general are cool in my book. Ti$a snapbacks on the otherhand are just pitiful.

pretty much same here. i mean, i still prefer fitteds, but girls like snapbacks so ehhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom