whats the point of tisa / ti$a snapbacks?

That video was ridiculous. No one needed a review of a damn TISA hat.
Is there anywhere to get snapbacks for cheap? I like 'em (as a white dude, I've never really liked fitteds) but I'm not about to pay over 20 for one.

I wouldn't say snpbacks are for beast, but definitely tisa is. Currently wearing my hornet snapback that I paid 25 for, wouldnt pay a dime more

I wouldn't say snpbacks are for beast, but definitely tisa is. Currently wearing my hornet snapback that I paid 25 for, wouldnt pay a dime more

Maaan, where was everyone when people thought snapbacks were wack? Style is cyclical I guess....

Maaan, where was everyone when people thought snapbacks were wack? Style is cyclical I guess....

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ dudes makin youtubes to review snapbacks

yo thunderchunk, you should start stitching your logo into your snaps.
pimp.gif

yo thunderchunk, you should start stitching your logo into your snaps.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

Originally Posted by ninjahood

mr taz is running out of vintage joints, cuz this kid has a brand new logo san jose shark snapback with tisa's embroidery�
laugh.gif
�
roll.gif
this dude is beyond clueless
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son sounds confused. He wouldn't be able to sell me #%@!! 

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

mr taz is running out of vintage joints, cuz this kid has a brand new logo san jose shark snapback with tisa's embroidery�
laugh.gif
�
roll.gif
this dude is beyond clueless
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son sounds confused. He wouldn't be able to sell me #%@!! 

laugh.gif

I hope homie realized that video was pointless..
But yeah forget Ti$a.

I ain't payin' $100+ for a hat
laugh.gif

for the record, Snapbacks >>>>>> Fitteds.

laugh.gif

I hope homie realized that video was pointless..
But yeah forget Ti$a.

I ain't payin' $100+ for a hat
laugh.gif

for the record, Snapbacks >>>>>> Fitteds.

tisa fitteds are corny......quite honestly the whole snapback phase is corny...bunch of grown men wearing kiddie hats...its not 1994 and the old man killed nino so new jack city is gone...stop it cinco. ....snapbacs are for dudes who like to......cat daddy

tisa fitteds are corny......quite honestly the whole snapback phase is corny...bunch of grown men wearing kiddie hats...its not 1994 and the old man killed nino so new jack city is gone...stop it cinco. ....snapbacs are for dudes who like to......cat daddy

Back
Top Bottom