whats the point of tisa / ti$a snapbacks?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by All Ready

They're mad fly yo. Especially when you wear them with a supreme hoody/shirt/crew neck and supreme vans/nikes with at least 3 supreme key chains dangling from your belt loop or front pocket.

oh, you jocking my swag now?
Chill son. I've been wearing supreme since 93. A year before the store opened.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

They're mad fly yo. Especially when you wear them with a supreme hoody/shirt/crew neck and supreme vans/nikes with at least 3 supreme key chains dangling from your belt loop or front pocket.

oh, you jocking my swag now?
Chill son. I've been wearing supreme since 93. A year before the store opened.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by air8704

tisa fitteds are corny......quite honestly the whole snapback phase is corny...bunch of grown men wearing kiddie hats...its not 1994 and the old man killed nino so new jack city is gone...stop it cinco. ....snapbacs are for dudes who like to......cat daddy

you couldnt have trolled 7 months ago

tisa fitteds are corny......quite honestly the whole snapback phase is corny...bunch of grown men wearing kiddie hats...its not 1994 and the old man killed nino so new jack city is gone...stop it cinco. ....snapbacs are for dudes who like to......cat daddy

you couldnt have trolled 7 months ago

My snap>>>>>>>>Your fitted

tongue.gif

Semi trolling yet srs

My snap>>>>>>>>Your fitted

tongue.gif

Semi trolling yet srs

I think the tisa logo is cool. They would just be much more cool if they cost about $25 instead of 100

I think the tisa logo is cool. They would just be much more cool if they cost about $25 instead of 100

why are you gravedigging this post. who are you? go away.

why are you gravedigging this post. who are you? go away.

"snapbacks" have been big in white-kid college/prep school culture for years, way before they were even called that.

not a new thing, not gonna go away either. and on that note neither are pants and shirts that actually fit, so get over it lol. baggy clothes don't make you hard and that was an awful fashion trend that rightfully died out years ago.

the TI$A ones are stupid though......putting an ugly logo on an old hat and selling it for 5x the price? pass

"snapbacks" have been big in white-kid college/prep school culture for years, way before they were even called that.

not a new thing, not gonna go away either. and on that note neither are pants and shirts that actually fit, so get over it lol. baggy clothes don't make you hard and that was an awful fashion trend that rightfully died out years ago.

the TI$A ones are stupid though......putting an ugly logo on an old hat and selling it for 5x the price? pass

Back
Top Bottom