whats the point of tisa / ti$a snapbacks?

i hate dudes that frown upon "new" new era snap backs but praise the old ones...... c'mon now.

also tisa puts their logo on older snapbacks and jacks up the price

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

their a trend but i fully support the trend.

i used to work at lids when the whole lil snapback thing got popular

some mom and pop spot by my house had a ton of old snapbacks that i was buying 3 for $10, i bought their entire stock out, and when customers would come in lids askin for snapbacks i would just show em some of the ones i would bring to work with me and would sell em for $20 cash.

i would sell about 5 on a regular day and on weekends about 10 each day i worked.
This, no lie, I give my boy (who works for lids) a few snapbacks I find DS @ thrift stores for 3 dollars, and he flips them for 40, yes cats out here is thirsty for some snaps.
Fitteds > 

pimp.gif
   no lie ,   it would be fun going into work with bags full of snapbacks i brought from home  and competing with the job i worked at while i was on the clock in their store
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

their a trend but i fully support the trend.

i used to work at lids when the whole lil snapback thing got popular

some mom and pop spot by my house had a ton of old snapbacks that i was buying 3 for $10, i bought their entire stock out, and when customers would come in lids askin for snapbacks i would just show em some of the ones i would bring to work with me and would sell em for $20 cash.

i would sell about 5 on a regular day and on weekends about 10 each day i worked.
This, no lie, I give my boy (who works for lids) a few snapbacks I find DS @ thrift stores for 3 dollars, and he flips them for 40, yes cats out here is thirsty for some snaps.
Fitteds > 

pimp.gif
   no lie ,   it would be fun going into work with bags full of snapbacks i brought from home  and competing with the job i worked at while i was on the clock in their store
laugh.gif

celebs promote tisa
sheep see's celebs wearing tisa
sheeps buy
????
profit

amidoinitrite?

celebs promote tisa
sheep see's celebs wearing tisa
sheeps buy
????
profit

amidoinitrite?

tisa is cool but the prices are simply outrageous so i can't mess with it.. but hey if people actually pay that much i can't knock the hustle.

tisa is cool but the prices are simply outrageous so i can't mess with it.. but hey if people actually pay that much i can't knock the hustle.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Originally Posted by 2o6

and snapbacks in general.

you asking with a sig like this?

TEAM HIPSTER
In HYPe We Trust

am i missing something?
Do you like making out with your girlfriend?

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Originally Posted by 2o6

and snapbacks in general.

you asking with a sig like this?

TEAM HIPSTER
In HYPe We Trust

am i missing something?
Do you like making out with your girlfriend?

Originally Posted by So Slickening

my head is between a 7 1/4 and a 7 3/8 and production isn't always consistent with size. With snapbacks I can adjust to whatever fits best
pimp.gif
I'm the same way. I used to rock snap backs when I was young but  after I got my first fitted I'll never go back

Originally Posted by So Slickening

my head is between a 7 1/4 and a 7 3/8 and production isn't always consistent with size. With snapbacks I can adjust to whatever fits best
pimp.gif
I'm the same way. I used to rock snap backs when I was young but  after I got my first fitted I'll never go back

I have like 20 different snaps backs cause I found them in my attic last summer(my dad use to sell em back in the early 90s), been rocking them since. Ol' school champion snapbacks ftw.

I have like 20 different snaps backs cause I found them in my attic last summer(my dad use to sell em back in the early 90s), been rocking them since. Ol' school champion snapbacks ftw.

Hype on these are heavy 
sick.gif

Glad I'm out the loop of all this. Also, Starter snap backs from back in the day
pimp.gif

This is the runner up from 2007 or 2008 from New Era
pimp.gif

Never could find the 2920 I wanted.
new_era_29_twenty_adjustable_back.jpg

Hype on these are heavy 
sick.gif

Glad I'm out the loop of all this. Also, Starter snap backs from back in the day
pimp.gif

This is the runner up from 2007 or 2008 from New Era
pimp.gif

Never could find the 2920 I wanted.
new_era_29_twenty_adjustable_back.jpg

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

i hate dudes that frown upon "new" new era snap backs but praise the old ones...... c'mon now.

New Era snapbacks are pretty wack tho
laugh.gif
 atleast cop the mitchell and ness joints
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

New Era snapbacks are pretty wack tho
laugh.gif
 atleast cop the mitchell and ness joints
pimp.gif

Not really into snapbacks, I feel like they'd look dumb with my hair. Only snap I'd probably %*!% with is a Washington Bullets one.

And that Ti$a #*#$ is stupid. There's a dollar sign in the name for a reason, he's getting paid off unoriginality.

Not really into snapbacks, I feel like they'd look dumb with my hair. Only snap I'd probably %*!% with is a Washington Bullets one.

And that Ti$a #*#$ is stupid. There's a dollar sign in the name for a reason, he's getting paid off unoriginality.

does anybody on nt understand that punctuation goes inside quotation marks?

does anybody on nt understand that punctuation goes inside quotation marks?

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Boi

Idk how you can say this... Don't even front, you know them snabacks are FRESH as hell

i would understand if you were talkin about the prices on them

what makes these snapbacks "Fresh"?

you having some random #%! name written on the side of a vintage product from 15 years ago and then they bump up the price on $*$% they payed $1 for...?

lemme guess, you own some of these "fresh" joints?

idk about 'fresh' isnt tisa something taz arnold brought back and added tisa on the side but really its just like a vintage style snapback? its just a regular snapback but with tisa on it 
eyes.gif
 i wear snapbacks but idk people are just following trends so thats what i think is the deal with them
Yeah dude just scours vintage spots for vintage clothing and has his logo embroidered on and jacks the price up.  I've seen this man sling vintage 40+ year old Goyard, LV, etc. that he throws that stupid #$! logo on.

Just peeped his site, he has a Northwestern Snapback up there for $50 that I have in my basement at my moms.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Boi

Idk how you can say this... Don't even front, you know them snabacks are FRESH as hell

i would understand if you were talkin about the prices on them

what makes these snapbacks "Fresh"?

you having some random #%! name written on the side of a vintage product from 15 years ago and then they bump up the price on $*$% they payed $1 for...?

lemme guess, you own some of these "fresh" joints?

idk about 'fresh' isnt tisa something taz arnold brought back and added tisa on the side but really its just like a vintage style snapback? its just a regular snapback but with tisa on it 
eyes.gif
 i wear snapbacks but idk people are just following trends so thats what i think is the deal with them
Yeah dude just scours vintage spots for vintage clothing and has his logo embroidered on and jacks the price up.  I've seen this man sling vintage 40+ year old Goyard, LV, etc. that he throws that stupid #$! logo on.

Just peeped his site, he has a Northwestern Snapback up there for $50 that I have in my basement at my moms.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom