whats the point of tisa / ti$a snapbacks?

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

Originally Posted by ninjahood

mr taz is running out of vintage joints, cuz this kid has a brand new logo san jose shark snapback with tisa's embroidery�
laugh.gif

roll.gif
this dude is beyond clueless
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IT B BERT

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by All Ready

oh, you jocking my swag now?
Chill son. I've been wearing supreme since 93. A year before the store opened.

You're just a hypebeast with a big ego. Do you even skate? Who do you know at Supreme?
Of course I skate. Just like everyone buys Air Maxes to run in or Jordans to ball in. Herp derp.

Originally Posted by IT B BERT

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by All Ready

oh, you jocking my swag now?
Chill son. I've been wearing supreme since 93. A year before the store opened.

You're just a hypebeast with a big ego. Do you even skate? Who do you know at Supreme?
Of course I skate. Just like everyone buys Air Maxes to run in or Jordans to ball in. Herp derp.

mr taz is running out of vintage joints, cuz this kid has a brand new logo san jose shark snapback with tisa's embroidery�
laugh.gif
Hate to sound harsh but that kid is a straight up mark
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
. Props to Taz for being able to pull a fast one on flippin a basic (reebok I'm assuming for the Sharks snap) that couldn't have been more than $25 retail for whatever absurd price that kid paid. And smh at the kid for comparing the fit and shape of the Sharks snap as if Tisa was the one who made the snap.
Before I let the video finish, I was gonna be like 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 if those Mitch and Ness snaps had Tisa stitched on em and the kid ended up paying a grip for em.

laugh.gif
Hate to sound harsh but that kid is a straight up mark
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
. Props to Taz for being able to pull a fast one on flippin a basic (reebok I'm assuming for the Sharks snap) that couldn't have been more than $25 retail for whatever absurd price that kid paid. And smh at the kid for comparing the fit and shape of the Sharks snap as if Tisa was the one who made the snap.
Before I let the video finish, I was gonna be like 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 if those Mitch and Ness snaps had Tisa stitched on em and the kid ended up paying a grip for em.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Just another item of clothing.
Getting more popular, and we all know people hate on whatevers popular nowadays so here come the flames. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yup!
fitteds are waaay more popular..no one hates on em here.
im sayin
iss is that way guys >>>

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Just another item of clothing.
Getting more popular, and we all know people hate on whatevers popular nowadays so here come the flames. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yup!
fitteds are waaay more popular..no one hates on em here.
im sayin
iss is that way guys >>>

Never been a fan of snap backs, mostly because of my big head. I really only liked them during that run Starter had which made them a must have. I also subscribed to the idea that snap backs look much better on smaller heads. Once my head got big to the point where there where more snaps were left unused than used, it was time to stick to fitteds.

Never been a fan of snap backs, mostly because of my big head. I really only liked them during that run Starter had which made them a must have. I also subscribed to the idea that snap backs look much better on smaller heads. Once my head got big to the point where there where more snaps were left unused than used, it was time to stick to fitteds.

That video was ridiculous. No one needed a review of a damn TISA hat.
Is there anywhere to get snapbacks for cheap? I like 'em (as a white dude, I've never really liked fitteds) but I'm not about to pay over 20 for one.

Back
Top Bottom