whats the story behind lupe's And he gets the girl

son was a nerd with no game who liked robots and manga
but he got the girl because meteroa was nice
but he bough hybrid theory twice

what's there to get?

he thinks he cant get the girl, because he's all these things, but he's also sincere.

he ends up getting the girl because she likes his honesty, and shares a lot of the same interests..thats it.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

son was a nerd with no game who liked robots and manga
but he got the girl because meteroa was nice
but he bough hybrid theory twice

laugh.gif
thats basically it. He got a chick because he bought hybrid theorytwice. If he would have only bought one copy all efforts would have been unsuccessful.

lol, i think he's asking if there is a hidden metaphore behind it all.
its obvious about the nerd getting the cool girl, and how the cool girl hides her true likes behind the cheerleading and all that..

man you guys forgot, it is lupe, he always has a little extra message in everything

man you guys forgot, it is lupe, he always has a little extra message in everything

i guess it's be yourself, and everything will be alright. but it's kinda obvious. oh well.
laugh.gif

i meant what happened to the song i heard it was taken off food and liquor and i know it wasnt a single

Yeah this is a hot song and all but, I thought I heard somewhere that Lupe was gay.....any truth to this?

^No that is not true...he has a girlfriend or I know of him having one. Theres pictures with him and her together

Originally Posted by Tepg221

i meant what happened to the song i heard it was taken off food and liquor and i know it wasnt a single

I don't think it was taken off of F&L

I mean he was rapping on N.E.R.D.'s "Maybe"....it's not like it was an orignal beat

not true.....this is what gives lupe a bad rap at times....people try to make him more complex than he is.

Nice feel good track-- a little corny but it's got a nice vibe to it.

Not Lupe's best stuff by any stretch of the imagination, which is why it was shelved and left off the album.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

not true.....this is what gives lupe a bad rap at times....people try to make him more complex than he is.

ohh no, im not saying that he is extra complex on every track. but you do have to admit, sometimes Lupe can still surprise you.
Im not sayign he is the most complex rapper ever, but he has been lately

Why is it so hard to find the joint w/ the third verse on it????

I only heard that like 3 times on the internet....

Off topic a bit but anyone remember the tracklist for the Food and Liqour that didn't make the final cut? Ended up gettin' released months before thedeadline or is that against NT's TOS?

Back
Top Bottom