WHATS THE STORY BEHIND THESE XIVS?

I'm 99% certain that they were leftovers from the UNC hoop team; why this was the only model to be sold escapes me though.

I owned a sz. 15 until I sold it last year. Nike's tags used to use a 6 digit code like this for instance: 980103 with the numbers representing production dates, meaning the shoes were produced in '98 from January to March. The ones I owned had a completely different #, like 357142 or some wild # that probably represented a college exclusive.

They were never a general release though, for sure. Just like Eastbay had all those XV's in TB colors at the end of the model run as well.
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

the only bbyblue looking XIV's i know released were those white/caro/orange-@#%$ ones. o well.
LJIB ; STYLEZJUN​

yea i remember it on eastbay with some other colorway also
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

^^^ ummmm...no...

Quote:
I'm 99% certain that they were leftovers from the UNC hoop team; why this was the only model to be sold escapes me though.

I owned a sz. 15 until I sold it last year. Nike's tags used to use a 6 digit code like this for instance: 980103 with the numbers representing production dates, meaning the shoes were produced in '98 from January to March. The ones I owned had a completely different #, like 357142 or some wild # that probably represented a college exclusive.

They were never a general release though, for sure. Just like Eastbay had all those XV's in TB colors at the end of the model run as well.

^^^ This is exactly what I remember...two Size 12's...thanks Niketalk!

Anyway...real pairs go for about $600 (in certain NYC stores)...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Well, they should release those in Retros instead of funny colors. or LS crap.
Thanks Solesupreme.
Indohan

Wow! The fact that many (I'm assuming, younger members) on here say they never seen or heard of these is starting to show the generation shift on this board.

I'm not bashing any of you young/new heads out there, but its just weird witnessing it.

Where's LovetheXIV when you need him? lol
DEADSTOCKED & NDS SIZE 12.5-13 HEAT FOR SALE (click me):
DS CITRUS VII'S, NDS TAXI XII'S, NDS STEEL X'S, DS STEALTH V'S, NDS SILVER TOTAL AIR FOAMPOSITE MAX, NDS 2004 BLACK FOAM MAX, VVVVVNDS LEBRON AF1, VVNDS WATERMELON AF1​

...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

Back
Top Bottom