What's the two greatest back to back releases?

What is the two greatest back to back releases of jordan signature shoe, and what was your favorite colorway of those shoes? What memories do they bring back?

III - White/True Blue - Nov 17th
136064 141 - $100

XI - Black/True Red-White - Dec 22nd
136046 061 - $125

I'm going to say the III & IV were the best but you could pick IV - V, V - VI, and XI - XII also.

XI & XII only because they're both amazing and came out when I was in high school. I loved wearing those to school.

you cant just pick 2 pairs...EVERY Jordan release was HEEEEAAATTTT untill the XV's. I-XIV were allllllll fire!!

Originally Posted by mafiasco

III - White/True Blue - Nov 17th
136064 141 - $100

XI - Black/True Red-White - Dec 22nd
136046 061 - $125

Haha, nice. I agree with this. Gonna have a hard time finding something better than TB 3's and Bred 11's consecutively.

But in terms of overall models/numbers back to back, I would say the 12's and 13's or 3's and 4's.

XVI (Stealth/Red), XVII (White, Blue, Silver)

The XVII's bring back memories of me and all my classmates that copped them lugging around the suitcases they came in. We'd wear the shoes and put ourschool books inside. LOL. One of my classmates found somebody who had them in a size 17 and he bought the suitcase off of him and it was HUGE! Classic.

True Blues and the XIs win if your talking release date.

If we are talking sequential order its a toss up between the XII thru XIV. Those three are my favorite sigs. Its impossible for me to pick 2.

1/17/01
02a.gif
2/17/01
03a.gif
3/3/01
04a.gif

Nothing captivated my attention more than the V and VI. IMO, they are 2 of the most heralded Air Jordans ever and they came at a time where MJ was athleticallycoming into his prime and dominating the league unlike the XI and XII where he was already a polished superstar.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Side note, IX & X were the worst imo

Really have you ever seen the XXI- XXII. that is without a doubt the worse back to back release.
But Im gonna go with VII and VIII, im supprised nobody else did. Also XII-XIII

Back
Top Bottom