whats the worst slang word of all time? Vol. Hella FTW

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

"Wodie"

My homeboy from NO stay with this. I need a handbook to translate what he says sometimes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DL2352

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Yes, ***la is the worst slang word ever. I can't even bring myself to type it. NoCal folks should be ashamed of themselves.

thats funny because every where ive ever gone and stayed for an extended period of time, people hate on that %@+! for a minute, "ewww why do you say that" etc etc...after a couple of weeks $%@$+!! be jockin that %@+!, dont even know they sayin it

hella FTW
laugh.gif
that is true. moved from the bay to SD for school. first couple weeks in the dorms, the socal heads were hating extra hard whenever my friends from the bay or i used the word hella. fast forward a couple more weeks and they start saying it and don't even notice.
Exactly. I go to school in Socal and people always tried to clown, but I would say at least 75% say it themselves now.

B, son, dun, GOD, etc....stupid NYC slang.

All slang is stupid IMO.

Speak like you have an education.

^^ Man, shut up...don't nobody wanna speak the King's English all the time...

On topic tho:
Anything they say down DC and the surrounding 'urrea'
sick.gif
'ji', 'yung', 'blown', all that wackness...the @**+!?

i think everyone use's hella, why so many people gotta get on that word like that?

I bet none of you can have a complete conversation without usuing the work "like"
laugh.gif

Personally I don't use the word "HELLA"...but I don't have a problem with it.

I think maybe the gripe that people might have with the word is it's over usage during one's conversation towards another who constantly says"HELLA" to describe something that is vast in amount or enormously massive.

Have you ever watch a speech on anyone and you notice their ticks and tells. For instance when someone constantly uses "you know" "Like" or"um"? I think when anyone uses any common slang constantly, it's an indication of just a loss of words. Case in point with the word"HELLA" Obviously people in the Northern Cali use this word. It's a staple of the The bay area. It's like their accent.

People have problems towards valley girls due to the lower standard of language used. I think any slang "regionally" will have it's doubters ifused constantly.

i never even knew "hella" was a slang word. growing up i thought it as just used for extended emphasis, like "really". I hope when i havekids it doesn't equate to "groovy" in the 70's

Oh yeah, my bad.
f word that rhymes with maggot, gay when used in the meaning of lame or sucks, and the n-word. I guess anything with a racial or discriminating connotation.
Also, when people say, that's my "homeboy" or "homegirl"... take out the 'home' please!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

^^ Man, shut up...don't nobody wanna speak the King's English all the time...

On topic tho:
Anything they say down DC and the surrounding 'urrea'
sick.gif
'ji', 'yung', 'blown', all that wackness...the @**+!?

you jive like mad tho huh moe? bamma....

DC SLANG >>> YOUR LIFE

hella is the most ******ed word ive ever heard in my life. anything that comes with the hyphy movement is stupid.... THIZZ FACE ??
roll.gif

shawty is a dumb word to, "GET IT SHAWTY GET IT SHAWTY"

Verb: Wife
Noun: Wifey

And a word that's been abused to the point of being annoying: thick.

When, clearly, the individual is just flat-out obese.

Moe? Yall walk around callin each otha Moe? So basically...DC is full of Moes, that's what you sayin...hmm...interesting...

Originally Posted by potus2028

Moe? Yall walk around callin each otha Moe? So basically...DC is full of Moes, that's what you sayin...hmm...interesting...

yup

and "champ" "slim" "cuzzo"

you mad?

Back
Top Bottom