whats the worst slang word of all time? Vol. Hella FTW

i'm not usually one to care about what people say, but when people say "i'm going ham" or some variation of that it annoys the HELL outta me. it sounds so damn stupid.

alright..i'm done now, lol

finna
sick.gif

swag and thizz.
especially when people use thizz instead of extasy
"im thizzin dogg!"
SMFH!

- "B" when it is used to refer to your significant other.
- Any slang term or phrase that derived from the "hyphy movement"

And cosign on hella > mad
tongue.gif

crackin', cakin', poppin', the n word, blud, bruh, a mili, yaddimean, yaddi, yaddibooboo which to me seems like "you know what i booboo"
eyes.gif
, finna, wet, and whatever else the dudes on my football team say

my dude from South Carolina was asking about some slang we use on the west coast... when i said we'd say "that shh is hella tight" helaughed his $+% off
laugh.gif

i don't care, i been in the south for a couple years, ima keep saying Hella

u know what word is hella dumb - wicked
sick.gif
esp. w/ a boston accent
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

I hear non west-coast rappers using hella now, like Fabolous and T.I., and I think Rick Ross used some Bay Slang in some of his songs
pimp.gif
Hella is
pimp.gif
. Used it since I learned how to talk.. VALLEJO!

jeezy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

I guess you can say the word "Gay" in the context of homosexual, how people use it to mean something sucks or is lame. I wish it would still mean happy and jolly, or I think bundle of sticks? Those 2 I hella hate.
4y85jzt.gif

you're not talkin bout "gay"

you're talkin bout the f word that rhymes with maggot.

and yes, hella is corny.

Yes, ***la is the worst slang word ever. I can't even bring myself to type it. NoCal folks should be ashamed of themselves.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Yes, ***la is the worst slang word ever. I can't even bring myself to type it. NoCal folks should be ashamed of themselves.

thats funny because every where ive ever gone and stayed for an extended period of time, people hate on that %@+! for a minute, "ewww why do you saythat" etc etc...after a couple of weeks $%@$+!! be jockin that %@+!, dont even know they sayin it

hella FTW

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

thats funny because every where ive ever gone and stayed for an extended period of time, people hate on that %@+! for a minute, "ewww why do you say that" etc etc...after a couple of weeks $%@$+!! be jockin that %@+!, dont even know they sayin it

hella FTW
laugh.gif
that is true. moved from the bay to SD for school. firstcouple weeks in the dorms, the socal heads were hating extra hard whenever my friends from the bay or i used the word hella. fast forward a couple more weeksand they start saying it and don't even notice.

Back
Top Bottom