What's under Nicki Minaj's weave?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I don't understand how anyone thinks it's ok to wear a weave/wig besides on stage for a performance. Like, they are wearing FAKE HAIR
laugh.gif
That's not gross to anybody? If I was with a chick and we're getting down to business and her hair falls off, that's gonna totally kill the mood.

Make up is one thing, but fake hair? Really?
5am...what's really real on her? 
laugh.gif

I don't understand how anyone thinks it's ok to wear a weave/wigbesides on stage for a performance. Like, they are wearing FAKE HAIR
laugh.gif
That's not gross to anybody? If I was with a chick and we're gettingdown to business and her hair falls off, that's gonna totally kill themood.

Judging by your response you are either white or otherwise non-negro. I would like to inform you that many white and otherwise non-negro women wear weaves/extensions, including ones you have done the nasty freaky with. You've been had. that is all

I don't understand how anyone thinks it's ok to wear a weave/wigbesides on stage for a performance. Like, they are wearing FAKE HAIR
laugh.gif
That's not gross to anybody? If I was with a chick and we're gettingdown to business and her hair falls off, that's gonna totally kill themood.

Judging by your response you are either white or otherwise non-negro. I would like to inform you that many white and otherwise non-negro women wear weaves/extensions, including ones you have done the nasty freaky with. You've been had. that is all

Originally Posted by man listen

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh at all of you for being blind. the illuminati is under her weave. keep ignoring the truth sheep.

smh at all of you for being blind. the illuminati is under her weave. keep ignoring the truth sheep.

I don't understand how anyone thinks it's ok to wear a weave/wig besides on stage for a performance. Like, they are wearing FAKE HAIR
laugh.gif
That's not gross to anybody? If I was with a chick and we're getting down to business and her hair falls off, that's gonna totally kill the mood.

i could break down the many ways a weave/wig can be applied but you dont care and i'm lazy...just know the hair is more than likely human hair...just not growing out of her head

laugh.gif

i could break down the many ways a weave/wig can be applied but you dont care and i'm lazy...just know the hair is more than likely human hair...just not growing out of her head

laugh.gif

1. Yes I am white, I was pretty sure somebody would point that out or ask.
laugh.gif

2. I have not been had. I can say with about 99.99% certainty that I've never been with a girl that's worn a weave (the sample size isn't that big
laugh.gif
). I don't care for girls that wear fake nails or caked on make up all the time; my girl doesn't wear much makeup and her hair is pretty short so she doesn't wear extensions either . It's different if a girl is wearing extensions to a major event a la their prom or something of that nature I guess. Both of my sisters have worn extensions or fake nails on those occasions back in HS. Even then I think it's weird. If my facial hair game was weak (it's not) and I couldn't grow a decent beard, how weird would that be if I rocked a prosthetic beard made out of somebody else's facial hair? I can't imagine thinking, "Gotta put on my fake beard before I go to work, wouldn't want everyone to know that I don't actually have facial hair." If I ever go bald I'm definitely not rocking a toupee. 

I'm all for looking your best but it's weird to me that you see women walking around during the day and they look a certain way; then they go home at night and take off the makeup, weave, fake eyelashes etc etc. It's practically a whole different person and IMO speaks to insecurity a lot of the time I'm not saying I advocate that girls don't wear makeup or deodorant, but when you actually wear artificial things and pass them off as your own, to me that gets to be a little much. If you aren't comfortable presenting yourself to the world every day without a bunch of fake parts then you've got some image issues IMO. 

Of course if somebody's got an illness or condition where they can't grow hair it's different, and I know lots of women have to treat their hair with relaxer/straightener etc to achieve society's ideal straight and smooth hair and that's their prerogative, but it's strange to me that somebody would wear something fake to achieve that image. I dunno maybe I'm weird. 

And DJ's that's a fair point I guess. I'm just saying anytime I see a girl "done up" like that it's somewhat off putting to see it all stripped away. 

I'd still smash though.

laugh.gif

1. Yes I am white, I was pretty sure somebody would point that out or ask.
laugh.gif

2. I have not been had. I can say with about 99.99% certainty that I've never been with a girl that's worn a weave (the sample size isn't that big
laugh.gif
). I don't care for girls that wear fake nails or caked on make up all the time; my girl doesn't wear much makeup and her hair is pretty short so she doesn't wear extensions either . It's different if a girl is wearing extensions to a major event a la their prom or something of that nature I guess. Both of my sisters have worn extensions or fake nails on those occasions back in HS. Even then I think it's weird. If my facial hair game was weak (it's not) and I couldn't grow a decent beard, how weird would that be if I rocked a prosthetic beard made out of somebody else's facial hair? I can't imagine thinking, "Gotta put on my fake beard before I go to work, wouldn't want everyone to know that I don't actually have facial hair." If I ever go bald I'm definitely not rocking a toupee. 

I'm all for looking your best but it's weird to me that you see women walking around during the day and they look a certain way; then they go home at night and take off the makeup, weave, fake eyelashes etc etc. It's practically a whole different person and IMO speaks to insecurity a lot of the time I'm not saying I advocate that girls don't wear makeup or deodorant, but when you actually wear artificial things and pass them off as your own, to me that gets to be a little much. If you aren't comfortable presenting yourself to the world every day without a bunch of fake parts then you've got some image issues IMO. 

Of course if somebody's got an illness or condition where they can't grow hair it's different, and I know lots of women have to treat their hair with relaxer/straightener etc to achieve society's ideal straight and smooth hair and that's their prerogative, but it's strange to me that somebody would wear something fake to achieve that image. I dunno maybe I'm weird. 

And DJ's that's a fair point I guess. I'm just saying anytime I see a girl "done up" like that it's somewhat off putting to see it all stripped away. 

I'd still smash though.

laugh.gif

I'd be dying if you smashed some chick with weave in her head. You'd pull it and she'd break your Johnson.... 

laugh.gif

I'd be dying if you smashed some chick with weave in her head. You'd pull it and she'd break your Johnson.... 

Back
Top Bottom