What's under Nicki Minaj's weave?

Jimmy Hoffa...

nicki-minaj-high-school.jpg

LMAO

onika maraj?

i guess shes been nikki minaj for a long time cause thats one of those names teachers just love to miss pronounce.

LMAO

onika maraj?

i guess shes been nikki minaj for a long time cause thats one of those names teachers just love to miss pronounce.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

LMAO

onika maraj?

lol wut

Originally Posted by likethematrix

LMAO

onika maraj?

lol wut

I don't understand how anyone thinks it's ok to wear a weave/wig besides on stage for a performance. Like, they are wearing FAKE HAIR
laugh.gif
That's not gross to anybody? If I was with a chick and we're getting down to business and her hair falls off, that's gonna totally kill the mood.

Make up is one thing, but fake hair? Really?

I don't understand how anyone thinks it's ok to wear a weave/wig besides on stage for a performance. Like, they are wearing FAKE HAIR
laugh.gif
That's not gross to anybody? If I was with a chick and we're getting down to business and her hair falls off, that's gonna totally kill the mood.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

5am...what's really real on her? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom