whats up with all these lebron %*$# lovers

How does Melo have a better handle than Bron???

We really shouldn't even compare the two, all they got left in common is their draft class.

If you listen to Soulja Boy while reading this topic, it makes all the difference.

Allen, you've developed some pretty strong Lebron fanboy tendencies, but i know you at least have some basketball knowledge left in you....

Lebron's handles are nothing to speak of. i have never heard in my life heard anyone credit him on his ballhandling, at least not on the NBA level. Melo isactually regarded as having great handles for a forward. just be honest with yourself, crafty ballhandling is not a part of Lebrons game at ALL

lebron > carmelo @ every aspect of basketball skillset minus shooting

move on already.

Skill Set:
Handles- Lebron DYLAN
Jumper - Carmelo DYLAN
Passing - Lebron DYLAN
Post moves - Carmelo DYLAN
Footwork - Lebron DYLAN
Court awareness - Lebron DYLAN
Leadership - Carmelo . DYLAN

pimp.gif
roll.gif

I'm not sayin LeBron has a great handle..

I just don't see it with Melo either.

They're both adequate. When you're 6'7, 6'8...only so good of a handle you can have

As far as LeBron...always been a fan...I might go a little extra now, just to even out some hate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Considering they only have the following to do in Ohio:

1) Shuck corn
2) Bash beer cans on their foreheads
3) Get nasty with relatives
4) Screw up presidential elections
5) Claim themselves as the "best in the midwest" (being the best state in the midwest is the equivilent of being the biggest tumor on a prostate)

They need someone to look up to. LeBron is that person.

Well other than number 3....I can't really argue. Ches why do you hate us so much????

Just keep on reminding Lebron that he doesn't have a ring yet. He'll get there faster than Melo. Kobe's in another category. Lebron and Melo justdon't have the squads comparable to the Lakers and none of their coaches can touch Phil Jackson.

Originally Posted by justbrett50

cmon its like people just hop on and guy can do no wrong doesn't matter what he does they make me sick. Lebron is a great athlete who will not win a ring and will never be the best in the legiue as long as kobe and others play the game. Any true ball player not a dic rider can see for example carmelo and others have a better skill set and better basketball player but lebron is by far the better athlete which carries him farther some might say

a lot of peeps consider lebron the best overall in the game man. not overwhelming YET, but at least 30-40% i say. kobe still has the edge. but i'mtalking about a 23 yr old

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

this dude is a clown... didn't i just tell you in the other thread to use proper punctuation? i was trying to help you
laugh.gif
smh.gif

come back to NT when you can form a coherent post

damn i didn't know i was writing an essay for your dumb !@@. I guess YOUR supposed to RIGHT the perfect sentence get a +%+#%* life

Please tell me this is meant to be ironic!

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Skill Set:
Handles- Lebron DYLAN
Jumper - Carmelo DYLAN
Passing - Lebron DYLAN
Footwork - Lebron DYLAN

pimp.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
tired.gif

Post starter, you seem to be on Lebron more than damon jones

let it go, you looking real salty right now

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Skill Set:
Handles- Lebron DYLAN
Jumper - Carmelo DYLAN
Passing - Lebron DYLAN
Footwork - Lebron DYLAN

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cuz I spits hot fiyah!

The only 2 players that I can make any argument for being better than LeBron right now is Kobe and Timmeh.. And even then, I'd choose LeBron over them if Iwere to start a team, for on-going purposes..

where the lebron fans at now deshawn had a nice game and the wizards win. The so called king had a chance to win the game but that didn't go down heprobably is going to cry about a foul but it was actually a charge.

this dude is a clown... didn't i just tell you in the other thread to use proper punctuation? i was trying to help you
laugh.gif
smh.gif

damn i didn't know i was writing an essay for your dumb !@@. I guess your supposed to right the perfect sentence get a +%+#%* life

Man, I'm far from a vet, but your only 35 posts in. If you want to get anything out of this site, you can't just come in here spewing some garbageideas, and back it up with nothing but personal attacks and profanity. Its just not a good look, it makes you seem immature and foolish, you gotta be able tohave a discussion, not an 8th grade argument.

And when you ask "where are the LeBron fans now" dude still has the best selling jersey in the league, and the scoring title, and one of 5 25-8-8seasons..... so the answer to your question is all around the US and the world. Dude ate my team alive last year and I still respect his game.

So like I said, don't respond with personal attacks and vulgarity, try to act literate and cognizant, and form an argument, don't just shout one.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

laugh.gif
smh.gif

damn i didn't know i was writing an essay for your dumb !@@. I guess your supposed to right the perfect sentence get a +%+#%* life

Man, I'm far from a vet, but your only 35 posts in. If you want to get anything out of this site, you can't just come in here spewing some garbage ideas, and back it up with nothing but personal attacks and profanity. Its just not a good look, it makes you seem immature and foolish, you gotta be able to have a discussion, not an 8th grade argument.

And when you ask "where are the LeBron fans now" dude still has the best selling jersey in the league, and the scoring title, and one of 5 25-8-8 seasons..... so the answer to your question is all around the US and the world. Dude ate my team alive last year and I still respect his game.

So like I said, don't respond with personal attacks and vulgarity, try to act literate and cognizant, and form an argument, don't just shout one.

Get out of here this is what free speech is about I can come in and say how I feel get real with your self NT must be your life acting like I have tocomform to your way of writing a post. Second you obviously know nothing about basketball because I have made many strong points, its just that you Lebronlovers are blind. Also I could care less about Lebrons jersey selling who still wears jerseys, probally you. Last if you paid attention I have stated I respectLebrons game but don't get it twisted he's not on the level that others as well as him self believe him to be.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom