whats up with all these lebron %*$# lovers

Nt must be your life
Wrong: Pre-Med, Job, Girl, Friends, Ect. Ect. Ect. NT is what I do when I get done doing everything that actually matters.
Second you obviously know nothing about basketball
Wrong: Been playin/watchin/coaching (lil' kids
laugh.gif
, butstill, I know the game) for years, seen lots of good players, and only a few great ones, and I can recognize greatness when I see it instead of blindlyignoring it.
because I have made many strong points
Wrong: you made a bunch of noise, yelled at some people, and spelled the word "write" as "right" (<-- wrong, andimpressively illiterate). All you managed to admit was that Bron is a great athlete "and thats why people get so impressed". Well, many of thegreatest players ever used their superior athleticism to take a "good" game to a great level. Wilt, Dr. J, Michael, if you put these guys in EricSnows body and they wouldn't be as great of players, but that don't matter, cause thats just a hypothetical situation. The reality is they are great,partly because of their ridiculous athleticism.

Melo might be a more creative scorer than Bron, but so is Antwan Jamison and Steve Nash, but that doesn't make up for the fact Bron is a genetic freak, andwhether or not that is why he is so good, it still doesn't change how good he is.
who still wears jerseys, probally you
Wrong: I actually own 0 jerseys, therein making it impossible for me to wear them. I was just pointing out you shouldn't ask "where areall the fans now" of one of the most popular players in the game just cause they happened to lose. People lose games, it happens, their fans usually stayaround.
this is what free speech is about I can come in and say how I feel
RIGHT!: Got a winner. You are welcome to your opinion, hell, its your right as a person. But so is the good pastor Fred Phelps (believes God ispunishing the US in Iraq because of homosexuality), cause you know what they say, opinions are like @!$-holes, everyone has one, and most of them stink. So youcan say what you want, even if its nuts, but be prepared for people to disagree and don't get so heated.

smh.gif
@ this guy. im no lebron lover but damn, this newb is not making a good firstimpression for himself

Never win a ring??

People acting like son is 36 and about to retire
laugh.gif

IMO, Melo isnt seeing Lebron.

big up to my Wizards...
we got a long way to go but
to everybody who said we were going to lose game 5...eat the 4,9,3,11.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Skill Set:
Handles- Lebron DYLAN
Jumper - Carmelo DYLAN
Passing - Lebron DYLAN
Post moves - Carmelo DYLAN
Footwork - Lebron DYLAN
Court awareness - Lebron DYLAN
Leadership - Carmelo . DYLAN

pimp.gif
roll.gif

laughing at your own joke
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Nt must be your life
Wrong: Pre-Med, Job, Girl, Friends, Ect. Ect. Ect. NT is what I do when I get done doing everything that actually matters.
laugh.gif
, but still, I know the game) for years, seen lots of good players, and only a few great ones, and I can recognize greatness when I see it instead of blindly ignoring it.
Wrong: you made a bunch of noise, yelled at some people, and spelled the word "write" as "right" (<-- wrong, and impressively illiterate). All you managed to admit was that Bron is a great athlete "and thats why people get so impressed". Well, many of the greatest players ever used their superior athleticism to take a "good" game to a great level. Wilt, Dr. J, Michael, if you put these guys in Eric Snows body and they wouldn't be as great of players, but that don't matter, cause thats just a hypothetical situation. The reality is they are great, partly because of their ridiculous athleticism.

Melo might be a more creative scorer than Bron, but so is Antwan Jamison and Steve Nash, but that doesn't make up for the fact Bron is a genetic freak, and whether or not that is why he is so good, it still doesn't change how good he is.
Wrong: I actually own 0 jerseys, therein making it impossible for me to wear them. I was just pointing out you shouldn't ask "where are all the fans now" of one of the most popular players in the game just cause they happened to lose. People lose games, it happens, their fans usually stay around.
RIGHT!: Got a winner. You are welcome to your opinion, hell, its your right as a person. But so is the good pastor Fred Phelps (believes God is punishing the US in Iraq because of homosexuality), cause you know what they say, opinions are like @!$-holes, everyone has one, and most of them stink. So you can say what you want, even if its nuts, but be prepared for people to disagree and don't get so heated.

*adds Roscoe P Wallace to list of favorite NTers

Nt must be your life
laugh.gif
, but still, I know the game) for years, seen lots of good players, and only a few great ones, and I can recognize greatness when I see it instead of blindly ignoring it.
Wrong: you made a bunch of noise, yelled at some people, and spelled the word "write" as "right" (<-- wrong, and impressively illiterate). All you managed to admit was that Bron is a great athlete "and thats why people get so impressed". Well, many of the greatest players ever used their superior athleticism to take a "good" game to a great level. Wilt, Dr. J, Michael, if you put these guys in Eric Snows body and they wouldn't be as great of players, but that don't matter, cause thats just a hypothetical situation. The reality is they are great, partly because of their ridiculous athleticism.

Melo might be a more creative scorer than Bron, but so is Antwan Jamison and Steve Nash, but that doesn't make up for the fact Bron is a genetic freak, and whether or not that is why he is so good, it still doesn't change how good he is.
Wrong: I actually own 0 jerseys, therein making it impossible for me to wear them. I was just pointing out you shouldn't ask "where are all the fans now" of one of the most popular players in the game just cause they happened to lose. People lose games, it happens, their fans usually stay around.
RIGHT!: Got a winner. You are welcome to your opinion, hell, its your right as a person. But so is the good pastor Fred Phelps (believes God is punishing the US in Iraq because of homosexuality), cause you know what they say, opinions are like @!$-holes, everyone has one, and most of them stink. So you can say what you want, even if its nuts, but be prepared for people to disagree and don't get so heated.

eek.gif
Got em
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Nt must be your life
laugh.gif

*adds Roscoe P Wallace to list of favorite NTers

of course u agree look at your avatar a pic of gay z and bron

Nt must be your life
laugh.gif

now I know NT is your life look at the in depth report you responded with get a life old man
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom