What's Up With Toronto

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Halftime718

What's good with some buddy passes?
nerd.gif

Heard them canadian chics like americans, black guys...
Trying to put the tip in...

nerd.gif

True.

Bagged a couple Canadian tourists here in Italy.

At this point in time I like every nationality of women better than American women
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Halftime718

What's good with some buddy passes?
nerd.gif

Heard them canadian chics like americans, black guys...
Trying to put the tip in...

nerd.gif

True.

Bagged a couple Canadian tourists here in Italy.

At this point in time I like every nationality of women better than American women
laugh.gif
Word, I heard those Vatican City girls are straight freaks!!! Hook it up.
devil.gif
All jokes aside, I'm in need of someItalian poon immediately.

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Montreal is better.
No....maybe if you are an 18 year old from New England who wants to drink at 18 and pick up 16 year old hookers for $50..but nah....Toronto has the best looking variety of women in North America

Son said all this like it was the worst thing ever....
laugh.gif

I liked Montreal, it was more convenient for me to visit there than Toronto. I drove up from Boston.

Toronto has better shopping, but Montreal has a better nightlife and a better overall vibe. And the girls in Montreal are both hotter and easier.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

its EXACTLY like nyc but the people are more polite, its cleaner, real estate is cheaper, and parking is easier
100% agree.

I'm a New Yorker and I LOVE Toronto, I always have a good time when I'm there.
Crisp clean air ftw.
pimp.gif

really? When I was there, I couldnt find parking to save my life!

Toronto is a fun city! Has plenty to offer for all types of interest....I went to the clubbin area around Richmond for the nightlife, and had a good time....Myhotel was right infront of Dundas Square...Copped my fake ID off Yonge, and did all the touristy stuff during the day...overall, it wont break your pockets,and guranteed a good time.

SIDENOTE: I couldnt find a liquor store for crapppppppppp! the one store I did find was taxing! but it beat out the amounts I was shelling out in the club forthat watered down stuff....Everytime I been to a club in Canada, Toronto, Hamilton, or WIndsor, it seems like they water the hell outta their drinks!

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

its EXACTLY like nyc but the people are more polite, its cleaner, real estate is cheaper, and parking is easier
100% agree.

I'm a New Yorker and I LOVE Toronto, I always have a good time when I'm there.
Crisp clean air ftw.
pimp.gif

really? When I was there, I couldnt find parking to save my life!

Toronto is a fun city! Has plenty to offer for all types of interest....I went to the clubbin area around Richmond for the nightlife, and had a good time....My hotel was right infront of Dundas Square...Copped my fake ID off Yonge, and did all the touristy stuff during the day...overall, it wont break your pockets, and guranteed a good time.

SIDENOTE: I couldnt find a liquor store for crapppppppppp! the one store I did find was taxing! but it beat out the amounts I was shelling out in the club for that watered down stuff....Everytime I been to a club in Canada, Toronto, Hamilton, or WIndsor, it seems like they water the hell outta their drinks!
Going to a lot is not going to cost you like $40 for an hour like it does in ny...more like $5

Toronto IS like a junior NYC except that the women in Toronto are far better looking than NYC women. I'm dead serious and being completely unbiased.

Montreal is where Torontonions go for short vacations. As a tourist, I'd say that Montreal is better because the culture there is a bit different fromother North American cities.

In terms of females, Toronto women > Montreal women in terms of looks...however, Montreal women > Toronto women in terms of friendliness and having agood time. I've always had better luck in Montreal
laugh.gif

And I dont know why y'all are repping Scarborough so hard. I've lived here for over 10+ years and I hate it. It's so boring and quiet overhere...you have to drive 20 mins downtown to have some fun. Scarborough is NOT ghetto but you have too many Tamils/Somalis/white/black kids pretending to bethugs
roll.gif

BTW, Toronto is a GREAT city during the spring/summer time (May-September). Great weather, a ton of things to do, women are dressed nice, people are out late,etc. I hate leaving Toronto during the summer because I feel like I'm missing out on a lot. However, this city sucks balls once November hits. The sun setsat like 4:30pm and the city goes in a coma for almost 6 months thanks to the garbage weather we have over here
frown.gif

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by AME416

As Minneapolis resident who is a native of Toronto I highly suggest you take a trip.
$CARBOROUGH 'TIL THE WORLD BLOW btw
pimp.gif
SCARBOROUGH TIL THE CASKET DROPS!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SCARBOROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SCARBOROUGH ALL DAY EVERYDAY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You keep spelling Mississauga wrong guuuuysss

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

As Minneapolis resident who is a native of Toronto I highly suggest you take a trip.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sauga is the gayest city ever
laugh.gif

Downtown Toronto > any other part of Toronto

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Toronto IS like a junior NYC except that the women in Toronto are far better looking than NYC women. I'm dead serious and being completely unbiased.

Montreal is where Torontonions go for short vacations. As a tourist, I'd say that Montreal is better because the culture there is a bit different from other North American cities.

In terms of females, Toronto women > Montreal women in terms of looks...however, Montreal women > Toronto women in terms of friendliness and having a good time. I've always had better luck in Montreal
laugh.gif

And I dont know why y'all are repping Scarborough so hard. I've lived here for over 10+ years and I hate it. It's so boring and quiet over here...you have to drive 20 mins downtown to have some fun. Scarborough is NOT ghetto but you have too many Tamils/Somalis/white/black kids pretending to be thugs
roll.gif

BTW, Toronto is a GREAT city during the spring/summer time (May-September). Great weather, a ton of things to do, women are dressed nice, people are out late, etc. I hate leaving Toronto during the summer because I feel like I'm missing out on a lot. However, this city sucks balls once November hits. The sun sets at like 4:30pm and the city goes in a coma for almost 6 months thanks to the garbage weather we have over here
frown.gif

That's what I always tell people when they want to come here.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Blasphemy my ugly Argentine striker.

King West > Rest of Downtown...I'm not tryin to get rum and coke spilled all over my Louis by a drunk 19 yr old +*%*+ no more.

and btw, good looks NT
pimp.gif

i thought this thread was dead yesterday...i come home and 4 more pages, it's much appreciated.

so now wouldn't be the time to go? how about around mid march?

March isn't bad since it's March Break (Spring Break) time mid month. Personally during the Winter I'd do Montreal, Spring/Summer/Fall I'd gowith Toronto, you'd just get that much more. These times no one can find me out and about I'm hibernating.

^ I wouldn't even bother in March....June to September really.
good looks

...and that's why i was thinking march...for spring break, but i suppose not a lot of ppl go to Toronto for spring break...?

and also, is it TO for short?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

King West > Rest of Downtown...I'm not tryin to get rum and coke spilled all over my Louis by a drunk 19 yr old +*%*+ no more.
Maybe in terms of clubbing but I'm talking about overall experience. Downtown Toronto > all. Shopping, restaurants, clubs, libraries,museums, parks, sports, homeless people, you name it.

Yonge/Eglinton is another nice area that is pretty under-rated IMO but you need a lot of $$$ to have fun over there.

so now wouldn't be the time to go? how about around mid march?
Hell nah brah...it's still gonna be in the -10 degree celcius range in March with snow and crap all over the place. It starts getting nice inMay and really nice in June.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Maybe in terms of clubbing but I'm talking about overall experience. Downtown Toronto > all.

There's more to city life than just clubbing
laugh.gif
I can't fist pump in the mall though? haha

Sauga's definitely on the come up (Hi Hazels) but obviously Downtown is the center of entertainment and culture around here.

Back
Top Bottom