Whats wrong with brown liqour?

I cant mess with any dark liquor anymore. The thought of it disgusts me. I think its because of the years of drinking E n J andPresidente that messed me up. Used to buy gallons of the stuff for dirt cheap and kill it in a night. I can drink vodka and gin like water though. Ill messwith anything clear.

A 5th Gran Cru will take the pain away...
All I drink is dark, have me nice and mellow.
Clears have me wylin, and sick. Its all a personal
preference. Everybody reacts different. Alcoholics
drink whatever.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Shots of Henny? smh. You're doiing it wrong,
theres no wrong way of drinking liq..and if there is ..I'll be DAMNED if straight is one of them.
indifferent.gif

Anyways give me clear..I prefer vodkas and tequilas over cognacs and whiskies etc.

"White get u hype, and brown gets u down"
laugh.gif

But nah idk, I used to rock w/ brown liquor then I chilled out and only drink Goose or other top shelf vodkas, idk why just do

I don't mess with brown either.. its too damn sneaky.. its so smooth, well some are and by the time you know ur wasted... its too late.
I got a little too trashed like 3 weeks ago and just switched to beer.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Shots of Henny? smh. You're doiing it wrong,
theres no wrong way of drinking liq..and if there is ..I'll be DAMNED if straight is one of them.
indifferent.gif

Anyways give me clear..I prefer vodkas and tequilas over cognacs and whiskies etc.
real men dont need a chaser

nevermind you a girl
laugh.gif

Brown Liquor appreciation...I only drink clear when its the only thing available...Dark Liquor>Champagne>Wine>Clear Liquor

henny on the rocks.. straight.. most ppl mix drinks and dont taste the actual liquor at its fullest.. no difference jus what you prefer..

Henny is the weapon of choice. It gets me in teh zone. Anything else just gets me drunl .;.

Back
Top Bottom