What's wrong with Gay Marriage?

laugh.gif
 @ andees post. 

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It takes a special kind of $*+$$%+ to want to inhibit the happiness of someone else. If there was hell, I would hope that it would be reserved for them.

grin.gif
 wishing hell upon someone sure doesn't inhibit ones happiness....

It takes a special kind of $*+$$%+ to want to inhibit the happiness of someone else. If there was hell, I would hope that it would be reserved for them.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Because its wrong. The Bible says its wrong, therefore its wrong. Its not my opinion, its Gods opinion. Take it up with him.
Bible also says its wrong to have premarital sex and whatnot

we choose whats "wrong" based on convenience

but, yeah.. everyone is just going to skim over this. 
eyes.gif

Still Club, Still Dangerous

eww 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Club 27

Because its wrong. The Bible says its wrong, therefore its wrong. Its not my opinion, its Gods opinion. Take it up with him.
Bible also says its wrong to have premarital sex and whatnot

we choose whats "wrong" based on convenience

but, yeah.. everyone is just going to skim over this. 
eyes.gif

Still Club, Still Dangerous

eww 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Show me anywhere in the Bible where it states gay marriage is wrong.

tumblr_l8pt0dNOGG1qddjb4o1_250.gif

If the Bible states homosexuality is wrong then why would homosexual marriage be given the green light?Anywho, I don't agree with the lifestyle but I wouldn't vote for or against it. God gave everyone free will so if they choose to do it, fine. They have to answer for themselves in Tue end. Basically I don't agree but live and let live. Let God handle it and be the best human you can._
Leviticus 19:19
" 'Keep my decrees.
" 'Do not mate different kinds of animals.
" 'Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed.
" 'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.

Bible says a lot of %*$% is wrong. Check your tags, you're a sinner and I think your lifestyle is horrible you polyester cotton blend wearing *$%%+!$$%%#@

If the Bible states homosexuality is wrong then why would homosexual marriage be given the green light?Anywho, I don't agree with the lifestyle but I wouldn't vote for or against it. God gave everyone free will so if they choose to do it, fine. They have to answer for themselves in Tue end. Basically I don't agree but live and let live. Let God handle it and be the best human you can._
" 'Keep my decrees.

Bible says a lot of %*$% is wrong. Check your tags, you're a sinner and I think your lifestyle is horrible you polyester cotton blend wearing *$%%+!$$%%#@

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

You're better than that. What's wrong with my choice stance though? How are you BTW? Long time no argue.
Better than what? I thought Christianity was about loving your neighbor, etc. WWJD? Please find me a quote where he talks about homosexuality. Or maybe he was just too busy hanging out with prostitutes and tax collectors and such.

Actually, the disregard the quote thing. I view the bible as a work of fiction. Jesus did seem like a cool dude, but his followers... notsomuch.
nah.  go find a quote where JC talks about homosexuality for me someone.
yall do know that Jesus kicked it exclusively with 12 other dudes in robes for a good part of his life right?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

You're better than that. What's wrong with my choice stance though? How are you BTW? Long time no argue.
Better than what? I thought Christianity was about loving your neighbor, etc. WWJD? Please find me a quote where he talks about homosexuality. Or maybe he was just too busy hanging out with prostitutes and tax collectors and such.

Actually, the disregard the quote thing. I view the bible as a work of fiction. Jesus did seem like a cool dude, but his followers... notsomuch.
nah.  go find a quote where JC talks about homosexuality for me someone.
yall do know that Jesus kicked it exclusively with 12 other dudes in robes for a good part of his life right?
nerd.gif

This,

I've always been against it and always will.

Glad nobody in my family is gay.

This,

Originally Posted by JD214

This,

Where does it say in the Bible that Gay marriage is wrong though?
Stop making stuff up. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

This,

Stop making stuff up. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

" 'Keep my decrees.

Just in case people missed it. Why stop at homosexuality? Let's have a good old slave auction while we're at it

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.  You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.  You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.  You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.  (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.  (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed.  If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful.  You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts.  Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them.  (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

So I'm hoping the idiots who are using the bible as an excuse are willing to accept all the other hateful and immoral laws that were accepted in biblical times.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

" 'Keep my decrees.

Just in case people missed it. Why stop at homosexuality? Let's have a good old slave auction while we're at it

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.  You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.  You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.  You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.  (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.  (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed.  If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful.  You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts.  Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them.  (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

So I'm hoping the idiots who are using the bible as an excuse are willing to accept all the other hateful and immoral laws that were accepted in biblical times.

This,

Because it would force you to think for yourself and possibly reject the ideals that were forced upon you at a very early age?

This,

Because it would force you to think for yourself and possibly reject the ideals that were forced upon you at a very early age?

This,

Stop making stuff up. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

This is all I need, I'm done...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Leviticus 20:13 "When a man lies down with a male the same as one lies down with a woman, both of them have done a detestable thing. They should be put to death without fail. Their own blood is upon them."

Corinthians 6:9 "What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men,"

This,

Stop making stuff up. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

This is all I need, I'm done...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Leviticus 20:13 "When a man lies down with a male the same as one lies down with a woman, both of them have done a detestable thing. They should be put to death without fail. Their own blood is upon them."

Corinthians 6:9 "What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men,"

Originally Posted by kix4kix

grin.gif
Kind of a moot point considering lobotomy doesn't believe in hell.

So what if the Bible says it? Why do you believe the Bible is GOD's word?

laugh.gif
@ "Gods opinion"

So what if the Bible says it? Why do you believe the Bible is GOD's word?

laugh.gif
@ "Gods opinion"

Back
Top Bottom