What's wrong with Gay Marriage?

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

This,

I've always been against it and always will.

Glad nobody in my family is gay.
Where does it say in the Bible that Gay marriage is wrong though?
Stop making stuff up. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

This is all I need, I'm done...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Leviticus 20:13 "when a man lies down with a male the same as one lies down with a woman, both of them have done a detestable thing. They should be put to death without fail. Their own blood is upon them."

Corinthians 6:9 "What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men,"
I still don't see anything about gay marriage.
Try again.

This,

Stop making stuff up. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Leviticus 20:13 "when a man lies down with a male the same as one lies down with a woman, both of them have done a detestable thing. They should be put to death without fail. Their own blood is upon them."

Corinthians 6:9 "What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men,"
Try again.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It takes a special kind of $*+$$%+ to want to inhibit the happiness of someone else. If there was hell, I would hope that it would be reserved for them.

grin.gif
 wishing hell upon someone sure doesn't inhibit ones happiness....
Kind of a moot point considering lobotomy doesn't believe in hell.

People like to pull the verse from Leviticus about "man laying down with man" and just disregard the rest of the stuff they CHOOSE NOT TO ABIDE BY in that book of the bible. It really is disgusting.

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid and read the entire book of Leviticus and see the 50 other things that you're commanded not to do...

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10).

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death. (Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.  (Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16). 

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.  (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a %+%+#, she is to be burnt at the stake.  (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.  (Leviticus 24:14-16)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People like to pull the verse from Leviticus about "man laying down with man" and just disregard the rest of the stuff they CHOOSE NOT TO ABIDE BY in that book of the bible. It really is disgusting.

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid and read the entire book of Leviticus and see the 50 other things that you're commanded not to do...

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10).

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death. (Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.  (Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16). 

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.  (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a %+%+#, she is to be burnt at the stake.  (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.  (Leviticus 24:14-16)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stop making stuff up. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Try again.

So that doesn't have to do anything with gay relationships?
laugh.gif
ok

As long as I understand it, I'm good.

Stop making stuff up. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Try again.

laugh.gif
ok

plus last time i checked, we're not saudi arabia.

separation of church and state = your fairy tales do not dictate law

This,

Stop making stuff up. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Leviticus 20:13 "When a man lies down with a male the same as one lies down with a woman, both of them have done a detestable thing. They should be put to death without fail. Their own blood is upon them."

LOLOLOL. Old Testy is for Jews. You the first Mexican Jew?

plus last time i checked, we're not saudi arabia.

separation of church and state = your fairy tales do not dictate law

This,

Stop making stuff up. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Leviticus 20:13 "When a man lies down with a male the same as one lies down with a woman, both of them have done a detestable thing. They should be put to death without fail. Their own blood is upon them."

LOLOLOL. Old Testy is for Jews. You the first Mexican Jew?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Try again.

laugh.gif
ok

I see man-made rules that have to do with homosexual acts, but nothing about marriage between two gay people.
You said that the Bible says gay marriage is wrong.   I would like to see where it says this please.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Try again.

laugh.gif
ok

I see man-made rules that have to do with homosexual acts, but nothing about marriage between two gay people.
You said that the Bible says gay marriage is wrong.   I would like to see where it says this please.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

What's right about it
nerd.gif

If "gay marriage" was the norm, would you want them to enforce their standards upon you and make you marry gay? You wouldn't -- so why are we doing it to them?

Show me where any gay people was forced to marry straight
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Nothing is wrong with it. But ask yourselves this. 
If we do legalize it, what will happen next? Is our gas going to go back to 30 cents a gallon?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gay Marriage Prevents Recession

30t6p3b.gif
@ those Leviticus lines again. Always seemed like a fascist wrote it.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

What's right about it
nerd.gif

If "gay marriage" was the norm, would you want them to enforce their standards upon you and make you marry gay? You wouldn't -- so why are we doing it to them?

Show me where any gay people was forced to marry straight
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Nothing is wrong with it. But ask yourselves this. 
If we do legalize it, what will happen next? Is our gas going to go back to 30 cents a gallon?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gay Marriage Prevents Recession

30t6p3b.gif
@ those Leviticus lines again. Always seemed like a fascist wrote it.

Budweiser, Nope, not a Jew.

I read both, New and Old Testaments.

Jesus murked the Old Testament. That was his whole point. This is after 12 years of Catholic school. I think I know what I'm talking about.

Jesus murked the Old Testament. That was his whole point. This is after 12 years of Catholic school. I think I know what I'm talking about.

Why, though? Didn't Jesus come down and basically say, "Sorry, pops used to be kind of a dbag, but I'm here now to change the game?"

Hope you don't get haircuts, or eat pork or crab. That's all in the OT as well.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

THIS. I went to Catholic church/ church school/ summer camps up until I was like 20, so I'm pretty well-versed on this type of stuff.

Why, though? Didn't Jesus come down and basically say, "Sorry, pops used to be kind of a dbag, but I'm here now to change the game?"

Hope you don't get haircuts, or eat pork or crab. That's all in the OT as well.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

THIS. I went to Catholic church/ church school/ summer camps up until I was like 20, so I'm pretty well-versed on this type of stuff.

There's nothin wrong with it. To each his own. Now marriage between a man and a woman, now there's somethin that the ppl on this site particularly, like to pitch a fit about. Irony?

There's nothin wrong with it. To each his own. Now marriage between a man and a woman, now there's somethin that the ppl on this site particularly, like to pitch a fit about. Irony?

Back
Top Bottom