What's wrong with Gay Marriage?

Originally Posted by JD214

Glad nobody in my family is gay.
care to elaborate?

let's pretend someone in your family is gay... what impact would that have on your life? 

care to elaborate?

let's pretend someone in your family is gay... what impact would that have on your life? 

Nothing wrong with it. It's people against it who have something wrong with them.

Live and let live.

Nothing wrong with it. It's people against it who have something wrong with them.

Live and let live.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It takes a special kind of $*+$$%+ to want to inhibit the happiness of someone else. If there was hell, I would hope that it would be reserved for them.

grin.gif
 wishing hell upon someone sure doesn't inhibit ones happiness....
Kind of a moot point considering lobotomy doesn't believe in hell.
No it isn't. Is he not judging the same people who are judging gays?

I could care less if gays get married, but I certainly would never judge another human for holding a different opinion than mine, no matter how wrong.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It takes a special kind of $*+$$%+ to want to inhibit the happiness of someone else. If there was hell, I would hope that it would be reserved for them.

grin.gif
 wishing hell upon someone sure doesn't inhibit ones happiness....
Kind of a moot point considering lobotomy doesn't believe in hell.
No it isn't. Is he not judging the same people who are judging gays?

I could care less if gays get married, but I certainly would never judge another human for holding a different opinion than mine, no matter how wrong.

If there was a hell, a lot of people would be surprised when they get it.

But but....I hated **@s like you told me too and killed a lot of infidels. What gives?

But but....I hated **@s like you told me too and killed a lot of infidels. What gives?

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

care to elaborate?

laugh.gif
 dude is lying to himself if he thinks NOBODY in his family is gay...

and going back to the whole bible thing, it's the homosexual act, not the homosexual that is frowned upon.  isn't it?
the bible says nothing about "marriage"
nice try though..

-J-

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

care to elaborate?

laugh.gif
 dude is lying to himself if he thinks NOBODY in his family is gay...

and going back to the whole bible thing, it's the homosexual act, not the homosexual that is frowned upon.  isn't it?
the bible says nothing about "marriage"
nice try though..

-J-

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I don't even believe in Hell (Jew checking in)
But I find it funny that the concept of Hell and Marriage came from the same book.

My one issue with gay marriage is how the policy would work. It would be tough to justify it without letting polygamy slide at some level. Not that I am complaining or anything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I don't even believe in Hell (Jew checking in)
But I find it funny that the concept of Hell and Marriage came from the same book.

My one issue with gay marriage is how the policy would work. It would be tough to justify it without letting polygamy slide at some level. Not that I am complaining or anything.
laugh.gif

^^
just curious how gay marriage and polygamy are even remotely related...
?

-J-

^^
just curious how gay marriage and polygamy are even remotely related...
?

-J-

laugh.gif
@ "glad i don't have any gay family members"

why would it change anything? you worried you'll have a fabulous christmas or something? 

laugh.gif

why would it change anything? you worried you'll have a fabulous christmas or something? 

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Because its wrong. The Bible says its wrong, therefore its wrong. Its not my opinion, its Gods opinion. Take it up with him.

This,

I've always been against it and always will.

People like you make me sick.
sick.gif

It's 2011 and people still think like this.
Why are you worried about THEIR sexuality?

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Because its wrong. The Bible says its wrong, therefore its wrong. Its not my opinion, its Gods opinion. Take it up with him.

This,

I've always been against it and always will.

People like you make me sick.
sick.gif

It's 2011 and people still think like this.
Why are you worried about THEIR sexuality?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

People like to pull the verse from Leviticus about "man laying down with man" and just disregard the rest of the stuff they CHOOSE NOT TO ABIDE BY in that book of the bible. It really is disgusting.

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid and read the entire book of Leviticus and see the 50 other things that you're commanded not to do...

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10).

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death. (Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.  (Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16). 

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.  (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a %+%+#, she is to be burnt at the stake.  (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.  (Leviticus 24:14-16)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Has anyone read this book, this guy went a whole year following the bible to the letter

yearoflivingbiblically.jpg

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

People like to pull the verse from Leviticus about "man laying down with man" and just disregard the rest of the stuff they CHOOSE NOT TO ABIDE BY in that book of the bible. It really is disgusting.

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid and read the entire book of Leviticus and see the 50 other things that you're commanded not to do...

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10).

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death. (Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.  (Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16). 

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.  (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a %+%+#, she is to be burnt at the stake.  (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.  (Leviticus 24:14-16)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Has anyone read this book, this guy went a whole year following the bible to the letter

yearoflivingbiblically.jpg

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hope dudes son comes out gay as they come. Usually people like this that portray this extreme anti-homosexual attitude are overcompensating for something.

Back
Top Bottom