What's your phone's edge/3G/4G network speed?

Download the "speedtest" application, and post your results!
I switched to Sprint and I'm extremely disappointed.

-----------------------------------

Carrier: 

Data Network: 

Phone: 

Download [kbps]: 

Upload [kbps]: 

----------------------------------

Carrier: Sprint

Data Network: 3G

Phone: Iphone 4S

Download [kbps]: 250kbps

Upload [kbps]: 270kbps

I'm also running a 4s but on at&t.

334pxz8.png

I don't even have signal 80% of the time while on campus to test speeds. Super disappointed with Sprint.

Should I just switch providers or will things start looking up? How's sprint in Houston, anyone?

Carrier: AT&T
Data: 3G

Phone: iPhone 4S

Down: 6896 kbits/s

Up: 727 Kbits/s

Signal Strength at time of test: 4 Bars

Take it with a grain of salt though...I ran this test just the other day, and the numbers were less than half of what they are right now.

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Take it with a grain of salt though...I ran this test just the other day, and the numbers were less than half of what they are right now.
what I'd give for 1/10 of that 
laugh.gif

are your speeds consistent (above 700kbps normally?), do you run into a lot of dead zones with 0 data service on AT&T?

hoping to see some reports from VZW customers, so I can figure out who to switch to before my 14 days run up.

many say that AT&T is fastest, but VZW is most consistent and reliable, any truth to this?

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

what I'd give for 1/10 of that 
laugh.gif

are your speeds consistent (above 700kbps normally?), do you run into a lot of dead zones with 0 data service on AT&T?

hoping to see some reports from VZW customers, so I can figure out who to switch to before my 14 days run up.

many say that AT&T is fastest, but VZW is most consistent and reliable, any truth to this?
Stupid me...just realized I had wi-fi on....yielding unrealistically high numbers....the correction using 3G:
Down: 3380 Kbits/s

Up: 472 Kbits/s

-----------------------------------

Carrier: Verizon

Data Network: 4G

Phone: HTC Thunderbolt

Download [kbps]:  12212 kbps

Upload [kbps]: 1179 kbps

----------------------------------

I have Sprint , won't even post my results they are atrocious . Verizon killing the game right now man

Just Ran is again, and it connected to el paso, tx , when I'm in los angeles, I think this messed up my results. But I'm on T-mobile. I usually get what I said above. But this works too. Lol...

Test Date: Oct 20, 2011 9:15:58 pm
Connection Type: Hsdpa
Server: El Paso, TX
Download: 534 kbps
Upload: 738 kbps
Ping: 775 ms

I did it again, and look at the drastic change. I haven't even moved. LOL

Test Date: Oct 20, 2011 9:21:02 pm
Connection Type: Hsdpa
Server: Riverside, CA
Download: 1898 kbps
Upload: 846 kbps
Ping: 891 ms

Man, I'm so heated with Sprint. I got the iPhone4s but cant even use the Data. I'm in houston btw. call clarity is perfect, but damnnnn speeds are terrible.

Back
Top Bottom