What's your school/major?

Florida State University
Graphic Design w/ a focus on interactive web design.

OSU

Accounting and Finance

Big 4 accounting internship this summer bout to get dat dere paper!

OSU

Accounting and Finance

Big 4 accounting internship this summer bout to get dat dere paper!

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Simon Fraser University '10
Political Science
Fellow British Columbian
pimp.gif

University of British Columbia
-Visual Arts
-Might minor in sociology, just because it's fun

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Simon Fraser University '10
Political Science
Fellow British Columbian
pimp.gif

University of British Columbia
-Visual Arts
-Might minor in sociology, just because it's fun

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by imrichboy

i was computer engineering

-but I hate math, and its math based

soooooo

im thinking about going into Physical Therapy (PT)

any suggestions?
You could do Occupational Therapy (OT) which is a Masters degree. Its a very similar field where you work with people in a clinical setting. PT is a doctorate degree and it very rigorous and it can take 3+ years after you finish your undergraduate degree.
I'm doing my finial semester in exercise science and plan to do OT or PT. I'm just need help for looking for schools. 
well I wanted to do PT originally because I was always into sports, played ball all the way up to my senior year
and besides computers all I do is video games and ball (and no i wont major in video games
laugh.gif
)

but what does OT consist off and what the pay look like?
OT sill deals with rehabilitation but in a overall health such as developing the person's physically, emotionally, physiologically, and cognitive. 
OT can make 50,000$ + http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Occupational_Therapist_(OT)/Salary

Originally Posted by imrichboy

i was computer engineering

-but I hate math, and its math based

soooooo

im thinking about going into Physical Therapy (PT)

any suggestions?
You could do Occupational Therapy (OT) which is a Masters degree. Its a very similar field where you work with people in a clinical setting. PT is a doctorate degree and it very rigorous and it can take 3+ years after you finish your undergraduate degree.
I'm doing my finial semester in exercise science and plan to do OT or PT. I'm just need help for looking for schools. 
well I wanted to do PT originally because I was always into sports, played ball all the way up to my senior year
and besides computers all I do is video games and ball (and no i wont major in video games
laugh.gif
)

but what does OT consist off and what the pay look like?
OT sill deals with rehabilitation but in a overall health such as developing the person's physically, emotionally, physiologically, and cognitive. 
OT can make 50,000$ + http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Occupational_Therapist_(OT)/Salary

University of Missouri '14

Undecided right now but probably going to declare business before sophomore year starts.

University of Missouri '14

Undecided right now but probably going to declare business before sophomore year starts.

Back
Top Bottom