What's your side hustle NT? 2019 edition.

What are y'all side hustles in 2020??

my 96 year old great grandma asks me to do chores at her house sometimes. Like moving furniture or grocery shopping or changing a lightbulb. She gives me $50 cash no matter what the task is. It never takes more than an hour.

anyways she’s super forgetful and a couple times she said, “oops I forgot to pay you for last time.” And paid me a $100. I have never corrected her. Does this count?

my 96 year old great grandma asks me to do chores at her house sometimes. Like moving furniture or grocery shopping or changing a lightbulb. She gives me $50 cash no matter what the task is. It never takes more than an hour.

anyways she’s super forgetful and a couple times she said, “oops I forgot to pay you for last time.” And paid me a $100. I have never corrected her. Does this count?

Nah brah it sounds like you're a scum

You gotta be trollin.

If not you're a piece of ****.

Slow day at the office?
hqdefault (3).jpg

She knows what you're doing but she loves that you supported and continue to support our PRESIDENT ELECT so she is fine with it. #YOURGMAISACONSERVATIVE

im confused, is this not a hustle? I thought this was a safe place. Aren’t we in the trust tree in the nest?

your grandma giving you money to help her around the house doesn't come off as a hustle to me...**** sounds like an allowance

Don’t do your gma like that bruh

I've been taking some extra "Side Hustle" cash and investing it.

Not sure if Poker is considered a "Side Hustle", but I'm good enough to pick up some consistent cash every week.

A lot into stocks (Robinhood), Crypto, and a little savings via Acorn.

Props to everyone getting their grind on!

Selling menthol cigs on the side here in NorCal, bout to start making edibles to sell as well.

got a handful of daily bus passes I got through a plug and selling online.

I make beaded bracelets/necklaces on the side. I only do it sporadically, but i'm contemplating doing it on a larger scale.

I make beaded bracelets/necklaces on the side. I only do it sporadically, but i'm contemplating doing it on a larger scale.
link to your selection? im interested

i got into the stock market game. bitcoin I've already had for awhile but this Rona started my wall street investing game. but another answer due to this virus is just saving because everything is closed

totally an eps of bob's burgers...

Back
Top Bottom