Whats your Summer album

seeing sounds

Banned
Seeing Sounds is mine lol Whats yours? Everytime I hear Seeing Sounds I feel happy and it reminds me of my time in Florida because I had just bought it andbumped it the whole time there, during the winter I couldnt listen to some songs because it didnt feel right, but now summers back and it feels right lol. Justthought i'd share that whats you r summer album

Been bumpin' "Love Vs Money" since it dropped...along with Hov, Nas and Jeezy.....Oh, and some old Dipset
pimp.gif

Big Sean Finally famous and UnknowbigSean...thinking Wale-back to the feature is going to be next on the list. Itunes playlists for the win.

Carter 1....came out around 4th of July in 04....me and my cuzins was in the Chevys sittin tall bumpin the heck outs this, pullin any and everything in VAbeach that weekend....so many memories!..
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

For albums releasing this summer I have high hopes for The Dead Weather's Horehound. But in general, I don't really have a summer album.

Dom's FS/DS really got a nice vibe and captured that Summer feel. Got a %%#%@ wishing he was in L.A. right now

smh.gif
@ this rain

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Dom's FS/DS really got a nice vibe and captured that Summer feel. Got a %%#%@ wishing he was in L.A. right now

smh.gif
@ this rain
See, this is why I appreciate Dom. Last year dude dropped his mixtape during the summer and this year he did the same...

His mixtape always have me sitting nice from june to august...

Originally Posted by Seeing Sounds

Originally Posted by DimSum9

still waiting for a good summer album to hit..

Have you heard Seeing Sounds

Dude that came out LAST YEAR.
laugh.gif
...but yeah, N*E*R*D is ALWAYS my main dose of summer listening (other than the new stuff).
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Future Street/Drug Sounds- Dom Kennedy
Glory or Death- G.o.D Jewels
Back to the Feature- Wale
This Ain't No Mixtape- Currency
Catch Me if You Can- Bashy

rick-ross-deeper-than-rap.jpg

Mafia Music
Maybach Music 2
Magnificent