Whats Your Weekend Looking Like?

Mines is low key was just watching the pacers n wizards game and was disappointed with the outcome. Now im drinking captain and diet coke 2 drinks in and feeling nice and hungry so i hit up mcdonalds for a mcdouble with big mac sauce n fries. And about to get a black n mild n call it a night. Im feeling nice though

Damn brah i got finals and been studying. Need to get off NT

Currently waiting at da in n out drive thru cuz ya boi hungrier than a mug

Dry.

Went shopping for some cologne a few hours ago, didn't find anything I liked. Coolin now eating some Ferrero chocolates. That about it.

worked until 10:30 now trying to stay up and watch this OKC/Clips game...yambs aint gon be had this weekend 
mean.gif

Playoffs and the draft.
Sober, gotta get up early.
Finishing up laundry.

Went to the Mets game with another NTer. In bed now talking to a chick. Work in the morning.

Well diet coke n captain is not my goto but my pops brought home some diet coke so i took it. I usually have that white captain morgan and some diet dr pepper. I ate some greasy as food with diet soda. Dont judge me but im used to it lol

Last edited:
I LOVE budd but its such a waste of money so i stopped werd to my brotha coley on NT. Damb i need a blunt rah now lol

Got up this morning to fill out an app at this rec center went home and did nothing else but eat and watch tv thinking about jobs work and money that I don't have .

Got off work early. Waited 20 minutes in the Taco Bell drive thru in the hood cause Anquinishia slow as hell. XXL Nachos almost sent me to heaven EARLY. Came home watched playoffs while sketching out ideas/logos for my Georgia Dome rendering. work in a few hours and I'm fighting it
mean.gif

decided to try courvoisier and apple juice tonight while watching these bball games. ended up having like 4 glasses lol(didnt make each one very strong). just up on this late night ish bored mind wandering. I wanna blow some trees but i came home to my fams house for the weekend so thats a no go. trying not to let myself fap either

Watched Spider-Man now puttin' one in the air on this beautiful Florida night

Last edited by a moderator:
Finish balling and lifting at 7. Ate dinner with fam that lasted till 9. Watched some Community eps till 10. Derped around on youtube for another hour and now I'm sutfing on NT. I'm gonna take a shower and then find a movie to watch till I fall asleep. That's a good night for me.

Back
Top Bottom